Bug Reports - Archive

Archive of Bug Reports

To Do List Sort By jumbled text

• Fixed
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,115
    Posted on 25 November 16 at 06:30, Edited on 25 November 16 at 06:31 by GAMERJET
    The To Do List Sort By text is jumbled up.

https://postimg.org/image/o2xd2icst/

FireFox 50.0
    Windows 10
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek1,985,647
    Posted on 25 November 16 at 20:30, Edited on 25 November 16 at 20:41 by Pipsqweek
    Does the same on mine (Windows 10, Chrome 54.0, Normal Theme).

Looks like some of the images aren't loading properly and therefore you get the image placeholder box instead which is pushing the text to the right.

What appears to be jumbled text is the image placeholder has the same text inside the box as it has to the right of the box, and they're overlapping.

Edit: Not sure if this is the reason, however, the images that load correctly are looking in site folder /images/tt-goals/ whereas the ones that don't are in looking in /images/tt/.

Edit 2: Looks like this is affecting the DLC image that appears in your feed when starting or completing DLC.
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 20:56
    A fix is still needed for this one. It's difficult to sort the To Do List with this bug intact.
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,412
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 23:45
    your image is dead though
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
  • Posted on 25 February 17 at 23:57, Edited on 25 February 17 at 23:59 by Prem-aka-Prince
    I'm experiencing similar on Windows 7 with both Chrome 56 and Firefox 51.0.1 (64-bit), I can test on Windows 10 later if needed but it's probably the same.
    On my firefox it looks exactly the same as in the image but on chrome there is what appears to be a broken image box for each one, suggesting the issue may be with the missing icons starting with TT asc.

I just checked with TA to see if the issue is shared but it's fine, which is good news as the problem seems apparent- TA asc/desc has the TA logo, and GS asc/desc has the G logo, and if these were not noticed in the code port they are probably still linking to some TA-based icon which explains why they wouldn't work.
    Sorry, I got carried away, but hopefully that helps the right people get straight to the problem.
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 05 April 17 at 15:14
    Thanks - this is fixed. You should see the fix instantly, but if not, press Ctrl + F5 to force a refresh of the browser cache.
    Posted on 05 April 17 at 20:39
    WebChimp said:
    Thanks - this is fixed. You should see the fix instantly, but if not, press Ctrl + F5 to force a refresh of the browser cache.
    Thank you! clap
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads