Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Voice Acting Strike May Have Revealed Several Unannounced Titles

• EurydaceEurydace1,118
  • BrokenKnghtBrokenKnght157,813
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 16:53
    I don't know what Batman Arkham Underworld is, but i'm excited for it. I love the Arkham games and would gladly have another!
  • TiawynTiawyn230,960
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 18:19
    Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar have been out for years on the PC.
    are they porting them to consoles?
  • KBop_a_dooKBop_a_doo22,567
    Posted on 16 November 16 at 21:44
    BrokenKnght said:
    I don't know what Batman Arkham Underworld is, but i'm excited for it. I love the Arkham games and would gladly have another!
    It's actually a mobile game that is already out, sorry cry

Tiawyn said:
    Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar have been out for years on the PC.
    are they porting them to consoles?
    It looks to be a snapshot of the entire list and doesn't discriminate which platform it's on, so there are titles on there that are already out, like Wildstar, Dota 2, Guild Wars 2, Hearthstone etc. It's the ones that we don't know what they are that are more interesting!
  • Posted on 17 November 16 at 17:02
    Guardians of the Galaxy is super easy to get around. All they have to do is hire the actual actors to do the voices since they're actual actors and aren't part of the voice actor's guild. Thing is they probably love their roles so much, they'd do it for free.

The DOTA2/Guild Wars 2 listings are most likely for expansions.
  • Dimmu-TDimmu-T309,357
    Posted on 18 November 16 at 00:31
    The actor should get whats due in a reasonable salary and if they suck or need to build a better portfolio to get better paying roles i see that too. But the strike hurts the gamer just as much.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.