Random Chat

Threads containing a topic that encourages repeated posting of updated responses.

Most recent Platinum

• Posted on 23 January 14 at 00:19
    Finally finished off Yakuza 4 after many hours of chatting up hostesses and punching people in the face, good times.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 April 14 at 11:53
    MINDJACKPERFECT HACKERThe PERFECT HACKER trophy in MINDJACK worth 913 pointsObtain all trophies.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 July 14 at 05:23
    Smart As (Vita)Intelligent BeingThe Intelligent Being trophy in Smart As (Vita) worth 801 pointsCollect all Trophies
  • Posted on 07 July 14 at 16:29, Edited on 07 July 14 at 16:30 by Sam258New
    Just got the Platinum for Demon Gaze Global Edition yesterday
  • Posted on 09 August 14 at 22:06
    Katamari ForeverPlatinum KatamariThe Platinum Katamari trophy in Katamari Forever worth 1035 pointsCollected all trophies.

Was practically insane by the time I finished my collection, but I got there :)
    @ButterflyEdge | http://butterflyedge.wordpress.com/
  • Posted on 11 August 14 at 07:39
    My last one was Men In Black, its been years since i was on a Playstation console so i need to get some easy ones thought i may as well start with this one
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 August 14 at 12:47
    TerrariaCompletionist!The Completionist! trophy in Terraria worth 1361 pointsEarn all the trophies.
  • Posted on 19 August 14 at 13:58
    Okami HDTop DogThe Top Dog trophy in Okami HD worth 640 pointsAcquire all trophies.

Shadow_Enz said:
    TerrariaCompletionist!The Completionist! trophy in Terraria worth 1361 pointsEarn all the trophies.
    Nice, had so much fun with that game!
    @ButterflyEdge | http://butterflyedge.wordpress.com/
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 20 August 14 at 12:19
    This is my most recent platinum! thankfully its complete.

Medal of HonorMedal of Honor Tier 1The Medal of Honor Tier 1 trophy in Medal of Honor worth 1076 pointsObtain all Campaign and Online trophies
    Strive to achieve
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 October 14 at 21:22, Edited on 02 October 14 at 21:22 by
    A very grueling and rewarding platinum

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog DaysBlood On Your HandsThe Blood On Your Hands trophy in Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days worth 1447 pointsEarn all Trophies.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 05 October 14 at 22:05
    BillyHorrible said:
    Middle-earth: Shadow of MordorMaster of MordorThe Master of Mordor trophy in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor worth 590 pointsOne has walked in Mordor.

And it was awesome, had much fun completing this. First ever platinum!
    Already!?
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 October 14 at 22:24, Edited on 05 October 14 at 22:25 by
    Spilner1001 said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    Middle-earth: Shadow of MordorMaster of MordorThe Master of Mordor trophy in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor worth 590 pointsOne has walked in Mordor.

And it was awesome, had much fun completing this. First ever platinum!
    Already!?
    It's not that long and not that hard to complete (games I complete seldom are), think Assassin's Creed II. I also used most of my free hours this weekend to play this game.

I just checked and 100% completing Mordor took me about 31,5 hours.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads