Random Chat Forum

Threads containing a topic that encourages repeated posting of updated responses.

Most recent Platinum

AuthorMessage
BardinAeducan
Posted on 04 December 15 at 03:19
Thief on PS4, pretty fun all in all, 3rd time I've completed it to 100%.
shadowbow745
shadowbow745
Posted on 30 December 15 at 15:28
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation (Vita)Super-dupermension Neptunia MasterThe Super-dupermension Neptunia Master trophy in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation (Vita) worth 321 pointsYou've nabbed every single trophy. Nice!
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 12 January 16 at 03:14
Ferrari The Race ExperienceHidden TrophyThe Hidden Trophy trophy in Ferrari The Race Experience worth 327 pointsContinue playing to unlock this hidden trophy

Not bad for the $7 odd dollars I paid for it. Very basic and bare bones for a racing game, but what it did it did pretty well. Slightly boring towards the end though, but overall I did enjoy most of my time with this.
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 22 March 16 at 02:08
Killzone: Mercenary (Vita)PlatinumThe Platinum trophy in Killzone: Mercenary (Vita) worth 758 pointsCollect all trophies

as well as
Rocket LeagueVirtuosoThe Virtuoso trophy in Rocket League worth 296 pointsUnlock All Trophies

Both super awesome games that I enjoyed very much! Proud to have the Killzone plat after 2 years too!
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 01 May 16 at 01:55
Battlefield 4Platinum TrophyThe Platinum Trophy trophy in Battlefield 4 worth 439 pointsCollect all other Battlefield 4™ Trophies

Very happy with the plat - I won't be going anywhere near the DLC though!
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 23 May 16 at 09:44, Edited on 23 May 16 at 09:51 by A_Tennis_Giraffe
Peggle 2Platinum TrophyThe Platinum Trophy trophy in Peggle 2 worth 413 pointsYou've unlocked all of the trophies!

Addictive game and the platinum was much easier with the DLC.
AtsumaKarin
AtsumaKarin
Posted on 23 May 16 at 12:29
Ether OneValidationAtsumaKarinThe Validation trophy in Ether One worth 337 pointsExcellent Work Restorer.

Pretty enjoyable game overall, MUCH more playable with the various patches that came out since I first played it last year.

Platinum #90 for me, can't wait to hit the big 100! smile
GAMERJET
GAMERJET
Posted on 12 July 16 at 05:40
Rocket LeagueVirtuosoGAMERJETThe Virtuoso trophy in Rocket League worth 296 pointsUnlock All Trophies

Pretty good game. A few trophies were a hassle.
Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
MonkeyBrad91
MonkeyBrad91
Posted on 15 July 16 at 05:04
Rainbow MoonOfficial Rainbow Moon HeroThe Official Rainbow Moon Hero trophy in Rainbow Moon worth 667 pointsObtain all other trophies to unlock the platinum trophy.

A few weeks ago but I always forget about these threads until someone bumps them (thanks Gamerjet!). Enjoyable game, just a bit slow. Took around 110 hours to complete, so a long one, too!
GAMERJET
GAMERJET
Posted on 15 July 16 at 07:25
MonkeyBrad91 said:
Rainbow MoonOfficial Rainbow Moon HeroThe Official Rainbow Moon Hero trophy in Rainbow Moon worth 667 pointsObtain all other trophies to unlock the platinum trophy.

A few weeks ago but I always forget about these threads until someone bumps them (thanks Gamerjet!). Enjoyable game, just a bit slow. Took around 110 hours to complete, so a long one, too!
I loved Rainbow Moon. That was an awesome game. I can't wait for Rainbow Skies to release!
Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
AtsumaKarin
AtsumaKarin
Posted on 30 July 16 at 09:57, Edited on 30 July 16 at 10:00 by AtsumaKarin
Trials of the Blood DragonPart Blood Dragon, Part Machine, All CybercommandoThe Part Blood Dragon, Part Machine, All Cybercommando trophy in Trials of the Blood Dragon worth 1111 pointsUnlock all trophies

This is my 100th Platinum!!! smile

Overall, a very difficult game to get the Plat on, though most of that difficulty comes from Level 24: Clubbed to Death. Must've been there at least 6 hours trying (cumulative). So glad to have done it now!

GAMERJET said:
MonkeyBrad91 said:

I loved Rainbow Moon. That was an awesome game. I can't wait for Rainbow Skies to release!
Congrats! That's a nice one! smile

I got to the final boss and found my team was way too underpowered, despite playing on the normal setting. Was peeved at that, honestly because the hard one makes a point of needing to grind so I didn't think I'd have to just to beat the main story on normal. :(
redknightalex
redknightalex
Posted on 14 August 16 at 03:54
Plat #70

Far Cry PrimalApex PredatorThe Apex Predator trophy in Far Cry Primal worth 272 pointsObtain all the Trophies.

Good game overall, and a nice change to the stale Far cry formula (spears!), so definitely recommended to anyone who enjoys these types of games. Now onto No Man's Sky.... wink
“Dreams are important... never underestimate them.” -Fifth Doctor
AtsumaKarin
AtsumaKarin
Posted on 07 November 16 at 16:24, Edited on 07 November 16 at 16:25 by AtsumaKarin
Plat #117:

Jazzpunk (EU)The EndThe The End trophy in Jazzpunk (EU) worth 186 pointsNow go outside

Very weird game, one of the weirdest I've ever played actually. Some good humour in it but hard to recommend to anyone besides people who want a quick, easy Plat. Takes about 2 hours with a guide.
AtsumaKarin
AtsumaKarin
Posted on 16 January 17 at 14:43
Air Race Speed (Vita)Air Ace!The Air Ace! trophy in Air Race Speed (Vita) worth 256 pointsEarn all trophies and become the supreme champion of Air Race Speed!

OK game, decent value for the price. smile
GAMERJET
GAMERJET
Posted on 08 April 17 at 23:08
It's been so long since I've earned a platinum trophy!
So my most recent platinum is Nothing redface
TT Administrator and Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
Dragonpwnsz
Dragonpwnsz
Posted on 24 January 18 at 10:45, Edited on 24 January 18 at 10:47 by Dragonpwnsz
Fallout: New VegasPlatinum TrophyThe Platinum Trophy trophy in Fallout: New Vegas worth 468 pointsCollect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy.

27th of August 2017
Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 27 May 19 at 10:43
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond GothamWorld's FinestKodingThe World's Finest trophy in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham worth 296 pointsCollect all of the Trophies
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.