Game Discussion: Portal 2

Looking for co-op partner

• Posted on 01 August 13 at 14:27, Edited on 01 August 13 at 14:42 by maiden-of-haste
    Co-op Gaming Session for Portal 2

Looking to get through the coop and grab as many of the trophies as possible on the way through. Not sure how long it will take, depends how many times we mess up. I've got 100% on this game on the x360, and I'm not too shabby at playing so it shouldn't be too bad as long as you're not a total portal noob. And remember there are 8 or 9 chambers straight in course 4 where neither of us are allowed to die, so please be aware you need to be a half decent portal player. It may require 2 or 3 sessions depending on the speed of progress. The session time and date is open to discussion when we're both ready.

When we've finished up the coop campaign we can make a couple of extra psn accounts (seeing as online is free!!) to boost the hug 3 friends online and complete coop calibration with some one thats never played it after you've completed it.
    xbl- maiden of haste
  • Posted on 29 August 13 at 03:02
    I plan on getting the game again. If you can't find anyone in a week or so then I'm more than willing to help you.
  • Posted on 31 August 13 at 18:10
    BeautyBlade said:
    I plan on getting the game again. If you can't find anyone in a week or so then I'm more than willing to help you.
    got it done a couple of weeks ago. feel free to use this thread to recruit a co-op partner though
    I'm on TrueAchievements too! xbl- maiden of haste
  • Posted on 01 September 13 at 17:50
    Glad to hear ^.^, thanks for letting me know. I'll wait on starting it then unless someone else comes along.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 September 13 at 02:29, Edited on 24 September 13 at 02:29 by
    Keep me in mind if you ever need. Already did the co op on PS3 but I'll play with you on my PC version of this game to earn STEAM achievements and trading cards. (since this game is cross-platform playable)
    "You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive..."
  • AhayzoAhayzo66,957
    Posted on 24 September 13 at 06:35
    I hadn't even thought of the cross platform.

I didn't sign up because I don't have the PS3 version, but I'll play my PC version with whoever wants to (I suppose that includes Shadow, even though the blasphemer prefers Sony over MS wink)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 September 13 at 09:25
    laugh oh Al... roll
    "You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive..."
  • VadedVaded53,165
    Posted on 13 November 13 at 19:33
    about to start this game and could use a partner.
  • niteowl1980niteowl1980506,156
    Posted on 04 January 14 at 21:53
    Looking to do this soon on co-op and need someone to go through it with. I have 1000g on it on the 360 so have done it all once already. Just message me if you want to do it anyone :D
  • alitar13alitar13211,701
    Posted on 15 May 14 at 13:45
    Anyone still playing this? I am looking for a co-op partner to finish up this game. IM me on PSN and we'll co-ordinate a schedule of some kind.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 May 14 at 15:09
    I got the PC version, we can co-op cross-platform that way. Hit me up.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 March 15 at 22:44
    If anyone still wants to co-op this, I just got a PS3 along with (amongst other games) Portal 2 and I'm excited to play through this again. Already played through the whole thing on X360 a bunch of times.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • SnowWolf75SnowWolf75253,717
    Posted on 17 June 16 at 22:09
    I know I'm resurrecting an old topic, but I would really like to get my final trophy in this. Is there anyone that still has this, and wants to help me complete the speed-run trophy?
  • niteowl1980niteowl1980506,156
    Posted on 02 September 16 at 14:21
    I am looking for a co-op partner. I have three PSN accounts all lined to Steam accounts with Portal 2 so can do all the trophies if needed.
  • Posted on 16 August 17 at 12:45
    If anyone is still trying to get these I think I just need one more hug and professor portal. I'm happy to run through co op if you need anything and I have a second profile.
  • Posted on 20 February 19 at 03:46
    I tried playing this a while back solo and quit midway through, the puzzles broke my brain unfortunately. I'd love to go back and finish, two heads are better than one they say. I've kept myself clear of spoilers/reveals, so it'll be all new for me. It'll be for PS3. Thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads