Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Leaderboard by Trophy XP

• dvdmanpadvdmanpa1,553,463
    Posted on 21 November 13 at 17:42
    I wanted to make a suggestion to add a leaderboard option for tracking player by Trophy XP. We have one for player by True Trophy, but to align with TA, I wanted to make a leaderboard that tracked myself by True Trophy and Trophy XP for Maryland, as I currently have set up over on TA. When I went to track this, I noticed that it wasnt an option.
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 01:50
    Im all for the more PS suited leaderboards!
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 November 13 at 10:38
    Spilner1001 said:
    Seconded!
  • ExHaseoExHaseo758,316
    Posted on 23 November 13 at 10:25
    Spilner1001 said:
    Thirded!...?
  • ChaosSetoChaosSeto143,008
    Posted on 23 November 13 at 22:45
    How about also by the new Sony Rarity we have on PS4 now, which incidentally includes PS3 and Vita games :). Both would be great :).
  • Posted on 24 November 13 at 00:33
    ChaosSeto said:
    How about also by the new Sony Rarity we have on PS4 now, which incidentally includes PS3 and Vita games :). Both would be great :).
    PS4 show how rare trophies are If its viewable on PSN then its feasible (If Rich wants to do it) but I believe its only on the PS4 itself?
  • ExHaseoExHaseo758,316
    Posted on 24 November 13 at 01:04
    Spilner1001 said:
    ChaosSeto said:
    PS4 show how rare trophies are If its viewable on PSN then its feasible (If Rich wants to do it) but I believe its only on the PS4 itself?
    I've heard you can see trophy rarity through the PSN smart phone app as well. I can't test it though, because I have a windows phone :/
  • Posted on 25 November 13 at 00:13
    +1 from me :3
    Share the love in Little Big planet for the Share, Create and Crowdpleaser trophy! http://www.truetrophies.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=185
    Posted on 30 November 13 at 17:33
    Spilner1001 said:
    ChaosSeto said:
    A certain other site has the stats, they just don't have as comprehensive leaderboards as TT does.
  • Posted on 01 December 13 at 00:44
    ChaosSeto said:
    Spilner1001 said:
    ChaosSeto said:
    A certain other site has the stats, they just don't have as comprehensive leaderboards as TT does.
    If you mean PSNprofiles that's their own rarity ratings that they've had a while now, exactly likes TT's ratio, if not them do share.
    Posted on 12 March 14 at 23:42
    Any update on this?
  • Posted on 13 March 14 at 00:12
    We gather our information in different ways to PSNTL so I don't know if rich is interested in doing it.
    Posted on 13 March 14 at 23:40
    Hmm, ok, any idea about a Trophy XP leaderboard?
  • Posted on 13 March 14 at 23:58
    ChaosSeto said:
    Hmm, ok, any idea about a Trophy XP leaderboard?
    That's what the threads for clap I did pass the idea on.
  • dvdmanpadvdmanpa1,553,463
    Posted on 16 August 18 at 17:39
    Its been a few years...was curious if this ever got sent to Rich for incorporation consideration? It would be nice to finally have these leaderboards to track Gamer by Trophy XP.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 October 19 at 20:05
    I would defently like a Site Leaderboard based on Trophies XP. It shows on your profile and TT Score Leaderboard between () so would be nice to see also how we compete there in
    New to PSN
  • KGI_KlikoNLKGI_KlikoNL131,122
    Posted on 31 July 20 at 08:56, Edited on 31 July 20 at 09:02 by KGI_KlikoNL
    dvdmanpa said:
    I wanted to make a suggestion to add a leaderboard option for tracking player by Trophy XP. We have one for player by True Trophy, but to align with TA, I wanted to make a leaderboard that tracked myself by True Trophy and Trophy XP for Maryland, as I currently have set up over on TA. When I went to track this, I noticed that it wasnt an option.
    I wanted to suggest this too, but join in this post, to make not duplicate Topics ;).
    PSNprofiles has bunch of unkind members, so nothing for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads