Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Huge Flash Sale Now Live

• Posted on 24 September 16 at 03:48
    Catch them while you can!

Please click here to read the story: Huge Flash Sale Now Live
  • strifekunstrifekun239,001
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 04:29
    For some reason I'm not eligible for Mamorukun Curse? Super weird. :\

Decent sale though.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,023
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 05:43
    There's a long list of games here, but I already own alot of the stuff I would want.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 24 September 16 at 05:45
    Niiice, totally picked up 4 Vita games so that'll keep me busy for a while during trips. :D
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,746
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 10:39
    A decent list but I don't need anything right now. Just Mafia 3 next month!
  • minpinz23186minpinz23186139,454
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 12:10
    At that price, I'll have to pick up Grim Fandango. Love me some Double Fine.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 September 16 at 12:52
    I'm guessing this is for America only, as I can't seem to find any of these discounts on the UK marketplace
  • BuxseaBuxsea224,687
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 18:35
    I came here thinking these would apply for the EU marketplace. Oh what a fool I was (again)
  • J_PinderJ_Pinder32,290
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 19:51
    Nitroplus Blasterz! Been thinking about that one for a while. Happy to see it get a sale drop.
  • Posted on 24 September 16 at 19:59, Edited on 24 September 16 at 20:00 by ObliviousSenpai
    Have been wanting to play Nitroplus Blasterz for some time now and I hear it's an extremely quick platinum so I might go for it at this price. Although I am also interested in picking up Lastfight which just released a few days ago. Maybe I'll just buy both.
  • Posted on 24 September 16 at 20:52
    Nothing for me...
  • bighatpaulbighatpaul131,664
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 23:45
    all these sales.. my poor wallet. cry
  • Posted on 25 September 16 at 02:23
    I might be interested in CHILD OF LIGHT. Does anyone knows if that game is worth playing? Also, there is a FREE game to PS+ gamers this week, called BADLANDS-GAME OF THE YEAR that looks interesting. I might try that game out
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,448
    Posted on 25 September 16 at 02:56
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    I might be interested in CHILD OF LIGHT. Does anyone knows if that game is worth playing? Also, there is a FREE game to PS+ gamers this week, called BADLANDS-GAME OF THE YEAR that looks interesting. I might try that game out
    I liked Child of Light. Very relaxing RPG. Not too long, which can be a good or bad thing depending on what you're after. The co-op is not full co-op, but still fun - your friend (when i played it, me) controls a floating orb thing, and during fights you can do things like heal your team or delay opponents' actions.
  • Posted on 25 September 16 at 08:00
    No links to the store and no mention of region, but I assume this is NA only.
    This is my signature.
  • Posted on 26 September 16 at 19:37
    Seems US is the only thing in the world that exists in this news post.
    This is my signature.
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid666,307
    Posted on 26 September 16 at 21:37
    Stuff I want, I already have.. the rest is subpar imho.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads