The TrueTrophies Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueTrophies Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TT Podcast Episode 13 - The Wednesday Edition

  • Posted on 28 September 16 at 07:59
    These have been great for keeping my mind occupied during some long and boring trophy grinds. I'm still a couple episodes behind but I'll catch up this week I'm sure! Keep up the great work guys smile
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 28 September 16 at 12:52
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    These have been great for keeping my mind occupied during some long and boring trophy grinds. I'm still a couple episodes behind but I'll catch up this week I'm sure! Keep up the great work guys smile
    So glad to hear someone is enjoying it! music
    There won't be an episode this week due to technical reasons, but the team will be back.
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 01 October 16 at 19:04
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    These have been great for keeping my mind occupied during some long and boring trophy grinds. I'm still a couple episodes behind but I'll catch up this week I'm sure! Keep up the great work guys smile
    So glad to hear someone is enjoying it! music
    There won't be an episode this week due to technical reasons, but the team will be back.
    Back - with a Revengeance! (But it won't actually involve MGR in any way...)
  • SuperModelZXSuperModelZX325,574
    Posted on 04 October 16 at 22:46
    Does this mean that we can't play Disney Infinity anymore?
    Let's Rock this Roof off
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek656,854
    Posted on 05 October 16 at 07:10
    SuperModelZX said:
    Does this mean that we can't play Disney Infinity anymore?
    You'll still be able to play it.
    What's not clear is if there will still be the option to submit a toy box for trophy purposes.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.