The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA PS Store Discounts: August 30th, 2016

  • PunkyliarPunkyliar69,727
  • Posted on 01 September 16 at 02:17
    Some great deals. Thankfully I don't want anything right now. Too much to play as it is.
  • Posted on 01 September 16 at 02:25, Edited on 01 September 16 at 04:48 by CassiopeiaGames
    Next time, could you guys note for which region this is? Of course it is NA only.

    edit: i did either not see the "NA" in the title, or it has been updated. If the latter thing happened, thanks.
    This is my signature.
  • NomstuffNomstuff73,476
    Posted on 01 September 16 at 09:59
    They always note the region in the title like this.
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET528,350
    Posted on 01 September 16 at 10:41
    There's some goodies in there. I definitely recommend Mega Coin Squad for the full price, so a sale makes it even more of a must have!
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91466,298
    Posted on 01 September 16 at 16:05, Edited on 01 September 16 at 16:06 by MonkeyBrad91
    I'll definitely be picking up the Dreamals sequel, the first game was really interesting. Brain melting. I'll also be getting the Table Top Racing DLC in the EU; really enjoyed that game!

    Tempted to pick up another arcade racer, but unsure. Can anyone recommend Jet Car Stunts? Beach Buggy Racing looks too long a grind for the completion; is it at least a fun game?

    Thanks for the write-up as always; very helpful! smile
  • Posted on 01 September 16 at 16:08
    Both of those games is arriving from phone, so have that in mind. I've jer tot ry out Jet Car Stunts, but from what I've heard, you're probably better off with Gripshift, which isn't on PS I realise, but if you have a X360... :)
    This is my signature.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91466,298
    Posted on 01 September 16 at 16:21
    Twinkling82 said:
    Both of those games is arriving from phone, so have that in mind. I've jer tot ry out Jet Car Stunts, but from what I've heard, you're probably better off with Gripshift, which isn't on PS I realise, but if you have a X360... :)
    Hmm okay, thanks. I'll leave it for a bit then. :) From looking up Letter Quest Remastered I'll definitely be getting that too though; RPG scrabble!
  • Posted on 01 September 16 at 17:13
    PSA: Get The Witness, it's amazing (if you like puzzle games). I wanted to write a review for it but I was in the middle of a job change... and playing it constantly.
  • Posted on 01 September 16 at 18:23
    I would buy it if I was in US. cry
    This is my signature.
  • Posted on 02 September 16 at 03:46
    Some great prices there this week :) Nothing for me though really, although I'm slightly tempted on Fibbage...
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 02 September 16 at 06:06
    Twinkling82 said:
    I would buy it if I was in US. cry
    You can just create a US PSN account (its free). Then I tend to use http://www.pcgamesupply.com/ for the funds for what ever region I need to buy from (as you cant use your card to buy directly from other regions stores.)

    I'm tempted to get Contrast. Been wanting the US version of that for a while now.
  • Posted on 02 September 16 at 22:46
    MysticalShadow86 said:
    Twinkling82 said:
    I would buy it if I was in US. cry
    You can just create a US PSN account (its free). Then I tend to use http://www.pcgamesupply.com/ for the funds for what ever region I need to buy from (as you cant use your card to buy directly from other regions stores.)

    I'm tempted to get Contrast. Been wanting the US version of that for a while now.
    I don't like having games from different accounts, so I kind of want to avoid that. I already own a few items on some other accounts. I can wait for a sale happening here. It just bugs me a lot that US gets flash deals and we don't.
    This is my signature.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.