Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider PS4 Release Dated

• Posted on 20 July 16 at 20:10
    Definitely thinking it was worth the wait. I've remained spoiler-free since it launched so I am ready for this! smile
    “Dreams are important... never underestimate them.” -Fifth Doctor
  • Posted on 20 July 16 at 23:36
    I might have to check this one out. Sounds like it was worth the wait for PS4 gamers
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 01:40
    So by waiting, PS4 owners get all the DLC and extra content on top of that?

Well alright then.
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 02:56
    Had this on XBOX One, now I've switched to PS 4 and can't wait for this.
    Hi!
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 13:36
    redknightalex said:
    Definitely thinking it was worth the wait. I've remained spoiler-free since it launched so I am ready for this! smile
    Same here, really enjoyed the rebooted Tombraider so looking forward to this one.
    Balls................ Funder....Balls.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,069,644
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 14:02
    Same as Paully005, I got this at launch on the xbox one and bought the season pass. It's a bloody brilliant game and with the extra stuff added for the ps4, it will definitely be getting bought again. That is a huge amount of game for one price AND extras. Anyone who buys it won't be disappointed!.
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 19:13
    I will of course get this but I'm still a little mad at Sony for letting Xbox get a timed exclusive on one if my fave franchises 😕
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 02:12
    I got a digital copy of this when I bought my Xbox One bundle before Christmas. I tossed up whether to download it or whether to sell the code and wait for a physical copy on PS4. Glad I ended up deciding to sell it and making about $35 in the process. I knew it'd be best to wait dance
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 July 16 at 18:14
    Preordered it. Can't wait. So many games are coming out soon, I have no idea where I'll find the money for them.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads