Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Batman: Arkham Collection Edition Announced

• Posted on 15 November 13 at 16:50
    Not really a collection is it?
    A collection would have all 3 discs in it.

Adding a download code for the 2 immeasurably better games is just a desperate attempt to get sales figures up for the poorly received Origins!
    IMHO of course!

Also screws up trade-ins/eBaying because once the codes are used, it's Arkham Origins, in a dodgy case!

I see through your ploy Warner!
    Haha!
    This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 17:24
    TroubleMaker411 said:
    Also screws up trade-ins/eBaying because once the codes are used, it's Arkham Origins, in a dodgy case!
    Exactly my thought, all it is is a new sleeve and some codes thrown in the case of origins
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 17:37
    Were it the GotY versions, I'd buy it. Otherwise, it's just a pretty cover art.
  • Posted on 16 November 13 at 05:59
    Well if have never payed the first two arkham games and were planing on getting orgins it's a pretty good way to jump into the franchise.
  • FatSuitFatSuit706,065
    Posted on 16 November 13 at 06:30
    Agree with everyone here. Seems like a way to get rid of extra Origins inventory.
  • Posted on 16 November 13 at 06:52
    FatSuit said:
    Agree with everyone here. Seems like a way to get rid of extra Origins inventory.
    Which is already being done with some of the PS3 Black Friday bundles.
  • Posted on 17 November 13 at 14:47
    Agree with everybody before me, looks pretty meh, especially since the first 2 games are DLC. Originally owned AA on my 360, but its one of my favorites from this gen so I rebought it and AC for PS3, making this collection a definite no. Still not sure if I'm gonna get Origins when the price drops, anybody here tried it?
  • Posted on 17 November 13 at 15:51
    I finished it today.
    It's not the greatest, the story is lackluster, the combat is boring and the game overall is pretty meh.
    If you're a massive fan of the Arkham games, it's worth a punt when it's cheap. Me, I'm glad I rented it so I can send it back.
    This is your life. And it's ending one minute at a time.
  • BaneDainBaneDain190,092
    Posted on 19 November 13 at 21:50
    I already finished them on the 360 but I never actually owned Asylum and I might get them to platinum the first two games (and finally own the third)

Does City come with all the DLC?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads