Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Crash Returns, But Not How You Want

  • Posted on 14 June 16 at 02:37
    I was hoping for a new crash game but the remastered ones I'm happy with
  • Posted on 14 June 16 at 03:18
    I loved the crowd reaction and how quickly it soured at the end of it after the "working together with Activision" and "Crash in Skylanders!" lines. Easily the most disappointed and dejected I've been about a game's announcement for a long time. Activision are fucking scum.

    All that being said though I've been wanting a re-release of the Crash PS1 games on PS4, mainly so I can get trophies on my favourite games, and I guess this is them testing the waters (though that crowd reaction should have been signal enough to Sony), so I will still get it; albeit very begrudgingly.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,090
    Posted on 14 June 16 at 04:38
    I'm OK with a remaster collection. Hopefully we'll see Wrath of Cortex get a PS2 on PS4 release sometime after with short load times please!

    If the collection sells like hotcakes, which it should, we might see a new entry in 2018/2019 wink
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 14 June 16 at 05:37
    Just cannot get on board with Crash Bandicoot that isn't made by NaughtyDog and have absolutely no faith that they won't ruin childhood memories with a crap remaster.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,067
    Posted on 14 June 16 at 06:41
    I'm happy with a remaster. Been expecting crash news for a while, glad to finally know what it is! And as said, if it sells crazy well, which it will, might just push them for a new game!
  • Posted on 14 June 16 at 10:43
    I heard nothing but good things about the CRASH game series and I definitely will be buying these remastered games to experience them for myself.
  • soniqsoniq545,685
    Posted on 14 June 16 at 21:58
    A remaster of the original three games is all I want. Imo every game that came afterwards was not nearly as good and polished as the ones ND made.
  • DaniBo-doggDaniBo-dogg134,282
    Posted on 15 June 16 at 00:04
    GAMERJET said:
    I'm OK with a remaster collection. Hopefully we'll see Wrath of Cortex get a PS2 on PS4 release sometime after with short load times please!

    If the collection sells like hotcakes, which it should, we might see a new entry in 2018/2019 wink
    Agreed Wrath of Cortex is one of my favourite games.
  • Posted on 15 June 16 at 14:21
    Crash is another one of those games I didn't play a ton of when I was younger, so I can't see the appeal. If they had announced the Skylander and then waited a while before mentioning the remasters it would've been fitting given their trolling with Crash for the past year or two. laugh
  • Harris59Harris591,217,585
    Posted on 16 June 16 at 13:56
    "Crash Returns, But Not How You Want" the majority of Crash fans wanted a remake of 1,2,3 and CTR. Apart from CTR we got exactly what we wanted. A new Crash would be worrysome especially with Activision around.

    It might not be what you wanted but that title is nonsense. This is what the fans and petition writers wanted, a full on remake of the trilogy or retelling of the originals, NOT a new game.

    Click bait title for those who didn't see it at E3...
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 09 July 16 at 14:56
    Harris59 said:"Crash Returns, But Not How You Want" the majority of Crash fans wanted a remake of 1,2,3 and CTR. Apart from CTR we got exactly what we wanted. A new Crash would be worrysome especially with Activision around.

    It might not be what you wanted but that title is nonsense. This is what the fans and petition writers wanted, a full on remake of the trilogy or retelling of the originals, NOT a new game.

    Click bait title for those who didn't see it at E3...
    You should read the articles before posting. It's clearly in reference to the fact he's returning in the sense that he'll be in Skylanders...
  • Harris59Harris591,217,585
    Posted on 09 July 16 at 21:50, Edited on 09 July 16 at 21:53 by Harris59
    ExsphereBrawler said:Harris59 said:"Crash Returns, But Not How You Want" the majority of Crash fans wanted a remake of 1,2,3 and CTR. Apart from CTR we got exactly what we wanted. A new Crash would be worrysome especially with Activision around.

    It might not be what you wanted but that title is nonsense. This is what the fans and petition writers wanted, a full on remake of the trilogy or retelling of the originals, NOT a new game.

    Click bait title for those who didn't see it at E3...
    You should read the articles before posting. It's clearly in reference to the fact he's returning in the sense that he'll be in Skylanders...
    Still clickbait.

    And the article clearly talks about the remasters so don't talk BS lol. They're either referring to the whole thing which would be ignorant or its intentional clickbait.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 10 January 18 at 06:04
    The games are great but they don't hold up, imo
  • Posted on 16 December 20 at 20:44
    Has anyone got any errors like I had with corruption wise? I've lost my saved data twice and not sure how to proceed...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads