Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Error in Completed Games ?

• MisterDandyMisterDandy371,433
    Posted on 09 June 16 at 19:49, Edited on 10 June 16 at 02:47 by MisterDandy
    Hi, I'm new here.

A little question.
    I have completed 103 games, but there're only 102 completed games on my profile.
    It seems that MotorStorm RC PS3 is missing...

I got it via cross-save after completed it on Vita.
    Maybe it's not allowed on TrueTrophies ?

Thanks.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,112
    Posted on 09 June 16 at 20:32
    I'm not sure why Motorstorm RC PS3 isn't showing on your account. I tried doing a full scan of your trophies but that didn't add or change anything. You could try checking your privacy settings here: Why arent my trophies being scanned? - Find out here
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 09 June 16 at 21:35
    Cross-save stuff is a Playstation feature so it is allowed. It is definitely sync'd up to the servers as it is visible in Playstation's Public Trophies page. It is also showing in your list on other sites. I have an idea what might be wrong, lemme go run up on a lead.
    Posted on 13 June 16 at 00:02
    Ok... So, what am I supposed to do ?
  • Posted on 13 June 16 at 00:10
    Whoops, forgot to update my lead. I thought that maybe someone on the Investigations team had seen all the trophies for the PS3 version unlocked very quickly (due to cross saving of course) and removed it from your account, but I spoke with the Investigations Manager and that is not the case. Hopefully Rich (TT) can have a look when he gets back from holiday and get to the bottom of it as that was the only other thing I could think of.
    Posted on 28 June 16 at 17:37
    Any news ?
    Posted on 04 July 16 at 01:18
    I found this, I tried it and it worked.

GAMERJET said:You should take a look at your profile page and see what game is missing from that page. Once you figure out what game is missing, you then need to hide the trophies for that game on PSN and unlock one new trophy from a different game, sync that one new trophy, then un-hide that game you just hid. Now earn one more new trophy, sync your trophies, and that should fix it.Problem solved.
  • Posted on 04 July 16 at 07:17
    Great!
    Sounds like this is a (rare) site bug since munch said it was visible on his playstation.com page so perhaps it can be added to the bug list. Meanwhile hopefully anyone else that it happens to finds one of these topics that explain the workaround.
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads