Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus June Games Revealed

• GAMERJETGAMERJET544,972
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 12:17
    It definitely looks like Sony has been focusing more on the PS4 + lineup. At least considering last month's offers and this month as well. It will be interesting to see when Sony drops PS3/Vita plus offerings. I assume it will happen suddenly and without warning too.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 01 June 16 at 13:40
    GAMERJET said:It definitely looks like Sony has been focusing more on the PS4 + lineup. At least considering last month's offers and this month as well. It will be interesting to see when Sony drops PS3/Vita plus offerings. I assume it will happen suddenly and without warning too.It's looking more and more likely. I always thought they would announce it one day and give say 12 months notice before switching over but they've been talking only about the PS4 games for so many months now that they'll probably just drop the rest like you say with the thought 'well we've only been talking about the PS4 games for so long now that you really had to have bought plus on that basis, so that's your choice'

Although this month I think there is an exceptional number of high-rated games (little deviant being the only bad apple ratings-wise) so I can't really say this month is anything less than a good effort across the board.
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 01 June 16 at 18:18
    ExtremePhobia said:Dear god please don't rush through Gone Home! It's an easy completion, sure. Play through it once just for fun though. It's definitely worth it if you're into that sort of game.

Course, if you've already played it, then by all means!
    What is it with these critically acclaimed games that people get so righteous about their quality that they believe they are above everything else and don't deserve to be sullied by people not playing it right? People can play games however they damn well want.
    And anyway, what's so special about it? Oh no, they're lesbians 10/10 what a masterpiece.

I mean hell, Okami is my favourite game and I don't give a shit about speed runners completely breaking it apart....
  • Posted on 01 June 16 at 18:38, Edited on 01 June 16 at 18:39 by Prem-aka-Prince
    LunchCannon54 said:ExtremePhobia said:Dear god please don't rush through Gone Home! It's an easy completion, sure. Play through it once just for fun though. It's definitely worth it if you're into that sort of game.
    What is it with these critically acclaimed games that people get so righteous about their quality that they believe they are above everything else and don't deserve to be sullied by people not playing it right? People can play games however they damn well want.
    I mean hell, Okami is my favourite game and I don't give a shit about speed runners completely breaking it apart....
    It's nothing to do with righteous. He's asking people nicely (that's what "please" means, now you know) to enjoy the experience once before taking the bee-line for the trophies which aren't anything to do with enjoying the story.
    It's nothing to do with speedrunners because speedrunning is a craft polished by replaying the game many times. It has nothing to do with whether they enjoyed the story slowly the first time they played it.
    TL;DR you completely missed the point. He was just trying to help people
  • Kronos616Kronos616263,508
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 22:02
    Does Siren: Blood Curse have trophies in it, and how good is it compared to the older games?
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET544,972
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 23:09
    Kronos616 said:Does Siren: Blood Curse have trophies in it?No trophies
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 02 June 16 at 02:40
    Stay away from Little Deviants. Game has a kinda unobtainable trophy.
  • Posted on 02 June 16 at 09:13, Edited on 02 June 16 at 09:15 by LunchCannon54
    Prem-aka-Prince said:LunchCannon54 said:ExtremePhobia said:Dear god please don't rush through Gone Home! It's an easy completion, sure. Play through it once just for fun though. It's definitely worth it if you're into that sort of game.
    It's nothing to do with righteous. He's asking people nicely (that's what "please" means, now you know) to enjoy the experience once before taking the bee-line for the trophies which aren't anything to do with enjoying the story.
    It's nothing to do with speedrunners because speedrunning is a craft polished by replaying the game many times. It has nothing to do with whether they enjoyed the story slowly the first time they played it.
    TL;DR you completely missed the point. He was just trying to help people
    I know what he meant, that still doesn't make it right, just because he said "please". My main point was that these sacred cow type games always seem to attract people telling other people not to "ruin the experience" as if it was an artistic masterpiece. I realise it is more of a personal grievance of mine, but I'm just sick of seeing it.
  • Posted on 02 June 16 at 09:30
    It sounds like you just have contempt for the praise it's received. It's designed to be enjoyed as a story experience so he is simply recommending people put the trophy hunt aside for literally two hours and give it a chance, don't read into it too much.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 June 16 at 15:23, Edited on 02 June 16 at 16:08 by
    Phobia was only making a suggestion to not rush the experience and play the game rather than just trophy whoring.

So many games don't get played because people don't like the trophy list or a trophy is unobtainable or there isn't a platinum etc. So a bit of advise to actually enjoy a game is harmless.

You're free to take his advise or ignore it and move along.
    Gamers don't die, we respawn!
  • Posted on 03 June 16 at 14:13, Edited on 03 June 16 at 14:31 by ExtremePhobia
    That's pretty much it. You're more than welcome to dislike the game all you want, or to simply play through just for the trophies. I just wanted to recommend that there's more to it than an easy completion. They could potentially enjoy the story AND enjoy getting the completion, and I just wanted to give people pause before they just shoot for only getting trophies. I have no desire for people to play in a way they don't enjoy, I just didn't want them to miss anything.

Don't really see the harm in that.

I'm sorry that my enjoyment of a story, or that my suggestion that others might like the story, bothers you. Next time I consider sharing an opinion, I'll try to remember that someone online might express their opinion that I have no right to express my opinion, and then I'll remember that's bonkers and share my opinion anyway.
  • shadowbow745shadowbow745409,275
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 14:58
    Gone Home Looks good want to play that, not too keen on sports game though.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 June 16 at 05:08
    I did hear that at this moment in time there is one trophy in nba that is unobtainable.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.