Pro Account Holders Forum

Forum for Pro Account holders to give feedback on early access features.

Homepage Redesign Feedback

AuthorMessage
WebChimp
Posted on 27 May 16 at 15:59
For the past couple of weeks Rich and myself have been hard at work sprucing up the design for the homepage on site, and we've just pushed an update out to make these changes visible for all pro users.

We're really interested in your feedback, so please let us know what you like, what you don't, and if you spot something that looks broken.

Thanks. toast
MonkeyBrad91
MonkeyBrad91
Posted on 27 May 16 at 16:28, Edited on 27 May 16 at 16:29 by MonkeyBrad91
I'm on mobile and it doesn't work at all. Just shows the follow us on, latest trophy lists and latest Walkthroughs, no news. I'm using Chrome on Android.
DaveKinetic
Posted on 30 May 16 at 12:39
MonkeyBrad91 said:I'm on mobile and it doesn't work at all. Just shows the follow us on, latest trophy lists and latest Walkthroughs, no news. I'm using Chrome on Android.That's been fixed now.
TT Social Manager | TT Newshound | @DaveKinetic | YouTube DaveKineticUK
Kornfan2007
Kornfan2007
Posted on 30 May 16 at 13:43
Good redesign. Most sites go for pretty look redesigns that have less functionality or are slower. This update is perfect, nothing is lost and it works as fast as always. Great job.
I'm commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet
PeeMcPee
PeeMcPee
Posted on 30 May 16 at 13:55
Love the redesign, only one minor thing to report - on the homepage, the section in the top right with my profile pic and score is not part of the black border, it's white. When I go to an article or my feed, it's fine and black.
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 01 June 16 at 10:26
PeeMcPee said:Love the redesign, only one minor thing to report - on the homepage, the section in the top right with my profile pic and score is not part of the black border, it's white. When I go to an article or my feed, it's fine and black.I've seen this happen when I load the homepage in a windowed mode that's not wide enough, when I scroll right the remaining part of the topbar is white instead of the usual black (even in default theme)
I'm sure I had a signature before...
Xxeenon
Xxeenon
Posted on 09 July 17 at 19:06
Is there a way to view my to-do list on the mobile site?
AC_Milan3_13
AC_Milan3_13
Posted on 04 March 19 at 00:29
Just reached out through site support, but it may go here. How long before the ProAccount activates? It's showing on my homepage that I have the proaccount, but none of the perks have seemed to taken place. I still have a only the 3 scans for update requests and can't have more than 3 lines of goals. Only just added pro 5mins ago, but Pro logo showed up on my homepage, so I thought all the perks would be available as well. Anyone know how long it takes? Just curious. Thanks
Koding
Koding
Posted on 04 March 19 at 12:19
AC_Milan3_13 said:
Just reached out through site support, but it may go here. How long before the ProAccount activates? It's showing on my homepage that I have the proaccount, but none of the perks have seemed to taken place. I still have a only the 3 scans for update requests and can't have more than 3 lines of goals. Only just added pro 5mins ago, but Pro logo showed up on my homepage, so I thought all the perks would be available as well. Anyone know how long it takes? Just curious. Thanks
Is everything working OK now? If not, send us a message via this link as we'll see it quicker.

https://www.truetrophies.com/contactus.aspx
57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.