The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA PSN Flash Sale: May 20th, 2016

• PunkyliarPunkyliar63,805
  • Posted on 20 May 16 at 22:40
    A lot of great deals here. Start spending money peoples!
  • LordDupcheckLordDupcheck206,300
    Posted on 20 May 16 at 23:18
    Some great deals
  • strifekunstrifekun133,363
    Posted on 20 May 16 at 23:40
    Ah man. The one time I was up to buying LA Noire, the Complete Edition isn't on sale. Bummer.

Guess it's just Murdered Soul Suspect for me then.
  • Posted on 21 May 16 at 00:40
    I will be picking up BEACH BUGGY RACING for that super low price
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91465,194
    Posted on 21 May 16 at 01:35, Edited on 21 May 16 at 01:36 by MonkeyBrad91
    Picked up the two Jackbox Party Packs. Decent deal! Beach Buggy Racing looks fun but damn, that 60 hour completion. laugh

Got the pm for a sound shapes news article, was hoping it'd be all the dlc on sale. :( Or the copy with all the dlc. I have the base game, but want all the multi platform trophies!
  • Posted on 21 May 16 at 01:54
    Some pretty good deals, though the only one I'll be getting is The Banner Saga as I already have everything else that is of interest to me.
    Path to Mugen Souls as Plat #1: Shampuru Types - 99/101 Shampuru Maxed at 9,999 - 22/101 Shampuru - 449,933/1,002,000 Peon Ball Size - 44,903,403
  • Posted on 21 May 16 at 05:13
    Definitely some bargains to be had there, that's for sure!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • CyanaxCyanax103,276
    Posted on 21 May 16 at 06:23
    A lot of good stuff here, picked up several games from the sale!
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • Posted on 21 May 16 at 11:36
    A bunch of stuff I'll have to pick up.

More importantly, these sales are getting close to Steam Sale levels. I think the digital future is just about here.
  • Posted on 21 May 16 at 12:54
    I'll probably pick up Banner Saga since I've heard a lot of good things about it and I also might get Hitman Go for the easy platinum.
  • Posted on 21 May 16 at 16:24
    ExtremePhobia said:More importantly, these sales are getting close to Steam Sale levels. I think the digital future is just about here.I believe it. I swore I'd never go all-digital and yet everything I've bought so far this generation is digital. It's hard to pass up sales like this when it's such a significant savings over the hard copy. Some fantastic deals here.

Just a quick tip for anyone who doesn't already know- if you have a PS4, but not a PS3, you should still take a look at some of the PS3 games on sale through the store on playstation.com. Some of them are cross buy with PS4- I just snagged the PS4 version of Journey for cheap through the PS3 version sale.
    "Be firm, but gentle; determined, but kind."
  • Linkx41Linkx4151,922
    Posted on 21 May 16 at 16:29
    My Vita memory card is bursting at the seams from this sale now laugh
    The King of Hyrule
  • pp4isnfspp4isnfs42,636
    Posted on 21 May 16 at 22:36
    bought • Don't Starve: Console Edition + Reign of Giants

heard it was great.
    Richard Dawkins is the man
  • Posted on 21 May 16 at 23:28
    DG2 an banner saga look like two pickups for me. Deffently
  • Posted on 22 May 16 at 11:21
    M155G4DG8T said:ExtremePhobia said:More importantly, these sales are getting close to Steam Sale levels. I think the digital future is just about here.I believe it. I swore I'd never go all-digital and yet everything I've bought so far this generation is digital. It's hard to pass up sales like this when it's such a significant savings over the hard copy. Some fantastic deals here.

Just a quick tip for anyone who doesn't already know- if you have a PS4, but not a PS3, you should still take a look at some of the PS3 games on sale through the store on playstation.com. Some of them are cross buy with PS4- I just snagged the PS4 version of Journey for cheap through the PS3 version sale.
    Thank you for the tip, I had no idea you can do this. I just picked up JOURNEY as well. My buddy says its a great game
  • Posted on 22 May 16 at 17:53
    definitely gonna grab Okami
  • pp4isnfspp4isnfs42,636
    Posted on 22 May 16 at 18:00
    wish I could play some of those ps3 games on ps4.
  • Posted on 22 May 16 at 19:56
    pp4isnfs said:wish I could play some of those ps3 games on ps4.Check out the PS3 games on the PSN STORE.COM to see if they are a cross-buy, which means you can play them on either PS3 or PS4. I picked up JOURNEY off the PS3 list and had it downloaded to my PS4 account, since it was a cross buy game. I don't own a PS3 myself
  • pp4isnfspp4isnfs42,636
    Posted on 22 May 16 at 20:35, Edited on 22 May 16 at 20:38 by pp4isnfs
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:pp4isnfs said:wish I could play some of those ps3 games on ps4.Check out the PS3 games on the PSN STORE.COM to see if they are a cross-buy, which means you can play them on either PS3 or PS4. I picked up JOURNEY off the PS3 list and had it downloaded to my PS4 account, since it was a cross buy game. I don't own a PS3 myselfAlright thanks! I would have done the same, but bought journey when it launched, hope you enjoy it!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.