The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Playstation Store Discounts - May 18th, 2016

• Posted on 18 May 16 at 17:28
    I bought Talos Principle in the last sale just a month ago for £5 more (>50% more), how sad for them to discount it by so much more in such short succession (the game has been out for 7 months so to do successive discounts just 1 month apart makes the first one just bait).
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 May 16 at 19:34
    Prem-aka-Prince said:I bought Talos Principle in the last sale just a month ago for £5 more (>50% more), how sad for them to discount it by so much more in such short succession (the game has been out for 7 months so to do successive discounts just 1 month apart makes the first one just bait).This is pretty much the only reason I'm not buying it right away now; I'm sure €11 is worth it but at this rate it'll be €7,50 or €5 within half a year or so.

Very tempted to get it though. Also tempted with TorqueL (€5,50) and Riptide GP (€4).
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Posted on 18 May 16 at 23:32
    BillyHorrible said:Prem-aka-Prince said:I bought Talos Principle in the last sale just a month ago for £5 more (>50% more), how sad for them to discount it by so much more in such short succession (the game has been out for 7 months so to do successive discounts just 1 month apart makes the first one just bait).This is pretty much the only reason I'm not buying it right away now; I'm sure €11 is worth it but at this rate it'll be €7,50 or €5 within half a year or so.First 47% off, then 52% off, then 70% off, then 110% off, then 170% off... wait no that's not how it works!
  • Posted on 18 May 16 at 23:48
    Bully is VERY tempting...

^Billy - Riptide GP2 is worth it IMO. I bought it at the start of the year with Beach Buggy Racing in the bundle and I thought it was a very fun racer for the most part. Plus relatively simple trophies was a bonus.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • LoneGuitaristLoneGuitarist1,056,647
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 06:28
    Canis Canem Edit
    Lords of the Fallen
    Deadpool
    Adam's Venture: Origins
    Talos Principle
    inFamous Second Son

Are what interest me
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 May 16 at 06:31
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    I bought Talos Principle in the last sale just a month ago for £5 more (>50% more), how sad for them to discount it by so much more in such short succession (the game has been out for 7 months so to do successive discounts just 1 month apart makes the first one just bait).
    This is pretty much the only reason I'm not buying it right away now; I'm sure €11 is worth it but at this rate it'll be €7,50 or €5 within half a year or so.
    First 47% off, then 52% off, then 70% off, then 110% off, then 170% off... wait no that's not how it works!
    If you'd do the math, you'd see that that's not what I did smile

Though going by these sales, I do smell a future PS+ entry...
  • Posted on 19 May 16 at 08:38
    Don't be daft Billy I was clearly exaggerating for humour
  • Vi-HeartVi-Heart517,432
    Posted on 19 May 16 at 09:30
    Nothing for me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 May 16 at 10:08
    Prem-aka-Prince said:Don't be daft Billy I was clearly exaggerating for humourI know, but I'm a mathematician so it bugs me when I imply a (half) hyperbola and you're turning it into a hyperbole.
  • takutonekotakutoneko128,141
    Posted on 20 May 16 at 12:09
    Stuff for me..yaahooo!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads