ExtremePhobia
Posted on 17 May 16 at 13:22
El Presidente will see you

Please click here to read the story: TT Podcast: Episode 6
ExtremePhobia
ExtremePhobia
Posted on 17 May 16 at 13:35
... make *due...

Damn it. Oh well! I'm ok with being *mostly perfect =)
BeardedScot86
BeardedScot86
Posted on 17 May 16 at 15:44
I have seen the Daredevil movie more than once. Enjoyed it too.
I'm commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet
Postmortimus
Postmortimus
Posted on 17 May 16 at 20:11
Still don't understand why "Hero Shooter" is a new "genre". Team Fortress never has been called that. wink
ExtremePhobia
ExtremePhobia
Posted on 17 May 16 at 20:20
Postmortimus said:Still don't understand why "Hero Shooter" is a new "genre". Team Fortress never has been called that. winkI think that's just down to the fact that nobody else was really doing that. In fact, the original Team Fortress had arena shooter mechanics. It wasn't really until TF2 that the game truly became a hero shooter.

But realistically, it's the same thing that happened to MOBAs. DOTA wasn't a MOBA until there were more of them. It was just a strategy game.
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 18 May 16 at 00:57
Wow, this is much sooner than I expected for another podcast! I've been listening to these while I grind out some trophies - I find they help me pass the time quicker and make the grinds much less boring.

I think you're all doing a fantastic job and I really enjoy listening to everyone's thought and opinions on different games. Keep up the good work, and thankyou for taking the time to put these together for us gamers toast
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
ExtremePhobia
ExtremePhobia
Posted on 18 May 16 at 01:36, Edited on 18 May 16 at 01:37 by ExtremePhobia
A_Tennis_Giraffe said:Wow, this is much sooner than I expected for another podcast! I've been listening to these while I grind out some trophies - I find they help me pass the time quicker and make the grinds much less boring.

I think you're all doing a fantastic job and I really enjoy listening to everyone's thought and opinions on different games. Keep up the good work, and thankyou for taking the time to put these together for us gamers toast
This was partially due to the last podcast being a little late and this one being relatively early. That said, we would like to do them more often, time permitting. The fact that having more podcast to listen to makes you happy is certainly a good sign!
N-Scott-1992
Posted on 18 May 16 at 14:38
keep up the good work guys I am loving these podcasts. smile
ExtremePhobia
ExtremePhobia
Posted on 18 May 16 at 18:08
N-Scott-1992 said:keep up the good work guys I am loving these podcasts. smilemusic

Seriously, Rich, I need a little <3 icon!
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 19 May 16 at 10:01
Was really awkward at the start when Nom would say something and the others would wait for him to finish... oh that was it. Awk. Better later on when he would speak more openly.
Whoever left skype sounds on while recording, that was distracting!
Really looking forward to Pyre :D
Also as others have said, pleasantly surprised to see another episode of this so soon. A week in edits isn't too bad.
I'm sure I had a signature before...
ExtremePhobia
ExtremePhobia
Posted on 19 May 16 at 10:51
Prem-aka-Prince said:Was really awkward at the start when Nom would say something and the others would wait for him to finish... oh that was it. Awk. Better later on when he would speak more openly.
Whoever left skype sounds on while recording, that was distracting!
Really looking forward to Pyre :D
Also as others have said, pleasantly surprised to see another episode of this so soon. A week in edits isn't too bad.
It was actually set to go much sooner, but Rich needs to upload some stuff on the back end and he was out of town. Should hopefully get streamlined in time. Not bad for a 6th episode smile
Banetopia
Banetopia
Posted on 20 May 16 at 07:06, Edited on 20 May 16 at 07:13 by Banetopia
I really have to concur with my fellow commentators. You do a very entertaining show and it shortens the time at work significantly! But like Prem-aka-Prince mentioned, please use headphones. Its like in those TV or radio shows, where they ask the callers to mute their devices, so it would not echo all the time in the background. ;)

Keep up the good work!
Banetopia
Banetopia
Posted on 20 May 16 at 07:13
Oh, now I heard what Prem meant with the skype sounds. Ok, I didn't notice it right away. But that, too, should go away with the usage of headphones. :D
ExtremePhobia
ExtremePhobia
Posted on 20 May 16 at 10:15
Yeah. That was largely Nom who wasn't home and I don't think he had access. Tried to edit it out, but it just wasn't having it
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 20 May 16 at 13:07
I was talking about the notification noise skype makes when you get an incoming message. It's pretty much as bad as not turning your phone off and having text alerts all through the recording.
I'm sure I had a signature before...
ExtremePhobia
ExtremePhobia
Posted on 21 May 16 at 00:21
Prem-aka-Prince said:I was talking about the notification noise skype makes when you get an incoming message. It's pretty much as bad as not turning your phone off and having text alerts all through the recording.Should still go away with headphones. I'll look into it though. Could have been Munch. If it was me, then that was just me being a dunce...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 May 16 at 20:36
Phobia, you have such a professional presenter voice!! keep up the good work guys.
Gamers don't die, we respawn!
ExtremePhobia
ExtremePhobia
Posted on 22 May 16 at 00:07
JoystiQz-_-z said:Phobia, you have such a professional presenter voice!! keep up the good work guys.Thanks so much! Look at me! I'm all professional-like smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.