Welcome

Come and introduce yourself

New Guy from Kentucky

• Posted on 10 November 13 at 14:05
    Hey everyone, hows it going? The names is Parker and I'm a long time gamer, while I prefer PlayStation I'm simply a gamer at heart so I own and play all systems. In fact, much to my wife's dismay, I own just about every system (as far as I know) that has been released in America. Luckily I have an awesome wife who supports my gaming habits as well as a 3 year old who I'm slowly but surely turning into a little gaming monster himself. For those interested, here is my gaming consoles as of late 2010 or so. They all work flawlessly and I've added a bit to the collection since I've made this list.

For the home consoles...

Vectrex, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Atari Jaguar, Intellivision, ColecoVision, Magnavox Odyssey, Commodore 64, TurboGrafx-CD, Neo-Geo, Neo-Geo CD, Panasonic 3DO, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega 32X, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and a paid off pre-order for the PlayStation 4.

As for handhelds...

Microvision, Atari Lynx, TurboExpress, Watara Supervision, Neo-Geo Pocket, Neo-Geo Pocket Color, Bandai WonderSwan, WonderSwan Color, Sega Nomad, Sega GameGear, Nintendo GameBoy, GameBoy Pocket, GamyBoy Pocket Light, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Advance SP, GameBoy Micro, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, Sony PlayStation Portable and Sony PlayStation Vita.

I'll be adding an Xbone to that list sometime in the next few years but as of right now the PlayStation 4 will be mine on launch day.

For a little bit about me, I work in Law Enforcement as a sworn Officer and grew up in Kentucky on my families farm. This led to my love of farming (obviously) and diesel engines and after high school I pursed that somewhat. I have a certificate in CNC machine but for whatever reason chose the Law Enforcement route instead. I'm an avid music fan and guitar player with Led Zeppelin being my favorite band of all time, if you couldn't tell by my PSN ID. I'm a member of a few other PlayStation forums with PSNP being my favorite but I'm always up to joining new communities and meeting new people to game with.

I mentioned I had a son, right? He's 3 years old (4 on April 28th) and is becoming a little gamer himself. We played Megamind together, earned the platinum trophy and had an absolute blast. With a wife and son I really don't have a lot of time to game but gaming with my son has been some of the most fun I've had playing video games in my life. It takes me back to when I was younger and a new video game was the most awesome thing in the world. So anyways, I game for fun and not for trophies so don't expect an awesome completion rate and don't be surprised when more kids games show up in my profile. We're really anticipating Knack and I'm sure we;ll have a blast playing co-op in that game too.

So to bring an end to all this drivel, I'm glad to be part of this new community and feel free to add me on PSN if you'd like. With the 2,000 friend limit on PS4 we can add just about anyone we'd like.

PSN: James_Page
    Xbox Live: PageyTheSquid
    Steam: peobryant

Parker
  • Foggy89Foggy8983,217
    Posted on 02 December 13 at 22:28
    Hi, gonna add you to the PSN now, hopefully we can play something soon!
    http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Foggy89.png
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 January 14 at 02:56
    Hey Parker wave thanks for your daily service.

It's good to see someone with a similar collection of consoles and gaming devices (I'm missing philips cd-i, n-gage, odyssey, and I think that's it).

toast hope to boost with ya sometime. also, you may want to post your gaming contact names in this thread: Non-PS3 User ID Thread
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to succeed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads