General Discussion

Want to talk Playstation, but not specifically about one console, or anything that would belong in the other forums? This is the place.

Easy games to max out

• AnubisAshAnubisAsh38,088
    Posted on 04 May 16 at 17:21
    If you look at my Trophy case you'll see both Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3) and Another World 20th Anniversary Edition (PS3, PS4). Once they get low enough in price I might just pick up CSI Fatal Conspiracy and NCIS: The Game just so I can get some easy Platinums. wink

What are your choices?
  • Posted on 04 May 16 at 17:46
    Are you talking about games you bought for easy trophies, or games remaining that you should easily be able to finish?

If it's the former, I have lots of easy trophy games, but I never bought them for that reason. On the latter sadly I don't have a lot of said easy completions left (at least in games I've already started), so my remaining completions are all tough in one way or another >_<

I just now noticed you have a lot of just-started games, so you have an awful lot of choices if you want to go back and finish something smile
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
    Posted on 06 May 16 at 04:33, Edited on 06 May 16 at 04:35 by AnubisAsh
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    Are you talking about games you bought for easy trophies, or games remaining that you should easily be able to finish?

If it's the former, I have lots of easy trophy games, but I never bought them for that reason. On the latter sadly I don't have a lot of said easy completions left (at least in games I've already started), so my remaining completions are all tough in one way or another >_<

I just now noticed you have a lot of just-started games, so you have an awful lot of choices if you want to go back and finish something smile
    Maybe both. wink

The only reason I may want to buy those two games listed is I aleady maxed the Achievements for both of them on my Xbox 360 before it started pitching a fit. roll

Oh, I just resumed my PS3/PS4 Dragon Age run (mainly because I recently acquired the PS4 version of Inquisition). I'm just about to recruit Oghren, mainly because I want to see his The Fade section in "Broken Circle". wink
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,298,488
    Posted on 29 July 16 at 22:20
    Nubla (easiest Plat on whole of PSN imo)

Adam's Venture: Origins

Aabs Animals (no Plat, though. Also has a separate trophy list for Vita version).

Any of the Telltale Games. (Most only require you to beat the game)

Any point and click game if you're willing to use a guide.

Any visual novel game if you're willing to use a guide.

Most puzzle games if you're willing to use a guide.

Any game primarily aimed at children.

There are many other easy games besides of course but these are the ones that are usually really easy, fast and take little to no skill whatsoever. :P
  • Am4z1n9_AZAm4z1n9_AZ1,744,060
    Posted on 29 December 16 at 10:26
    Not all Telltale games have Plats but here are the ones to look out for

The Walking Dead Season One - 4 Stacks (PS4, Vita, PS3, PS3-JP)
    Wolf Among Us - 3 Stacks (PS4, Vita, PS3)
    Tales from the Borderlands - 2 Stacks (PS4, PS3)
    Batman TellTale - 2 Stacks (PS4, PS3)
    Game of Thrones TellTale - 2 Stacks (PS4, PS3)
    Thee Amazing 1
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,298,488
    Posted on 02 February 17 at 12:38
    Since my last post, a new easiest ever Platinum came out:

My Name is Mayo Trophies,

also on the Vita and stackable but both are only available on the NA marketplace.
    For a long time, I've been trying to think of something funny and witty to use for my signature. The wait goes on...
  • Posted on 30 April 17 at 12:52
    Sonic The Fighters. Took me 10 minutes and that's including looking up the way to unlock the secret characters
  • ShyGuyDYShyGuyDY62,961
    Posted on 25 June 17 at 05:46
    Life Is Strange becomes a piece of piss if you use a guide. Most Telltale games are pretty easy platinums too.
  • TiawynTiawyn283,048
    Posted on 27 June 17 at 16:47, Edited on 03 July 17 at 16:14 by Tiawyn
    1000 Top Rated Trophies just came out today.
    not sure if true, but this is what the description on psn says:
    How would you like to win a platinum trophy in just one hour? How's the idea of 1000 4k images grab ya? Art thou ready to platinum up? ★★★★★ 1000 Top Rated - the world's fastest platinum trophy game.
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/%E2%98%85%E2%98...

1000 Top Rated was removed from PSN. looks like was only on PSN for 1 day before Sony removed it.
  • BanetopiaBanetopia203,735
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,962,959
    Posted on 02 December 17 at 08:14
    AtsumaKarin said:
    Nubla (easiest Plat on whole of PSN imo)

Adam's Venture: Origins

Aabs Animals (no Plat, though. Also has a separate trophy list for Vita version).

Any of the Telltale Games. (Most only require you to beat the game)

Any point and click game if you're willing to use a guide.

Any visual novel game if you're willing to use a guide.

Most puzzle games if you're willing to use a guide.

Any game primarily aimed at children.

There are many other easy games besides of course but these are the ones that are usually really easy, fast and take little to no skill whatsoever. :P
    every arcade archive game since they take an hour or less. also a good way to get 94 easy completions
    Posted on 07 July 19 at 17:34
    AtsumaKarin said:
    Since my last post, a new easiest ever Platinum came out:

My Name is Mayo Trophies,

also on the Vita and stackable but both are only available on the NA marketplace.
    Sorry, Even I won't touch that cookie-clicker knock-off game. wink

But seriously, I tend to avoid games with that are imo midless cash grabs.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads