Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Revealed

• Posted on 02 May 16 at 22:59
    I don't give a damn about Infinite Warfare, but if buying it is the only way to get a remastered copy of my favourite CoD then I'm all in.
  • Harris59Harris591,196,223
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 23:02
    I'll only get the Remastered CoD4 if it's standalone.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,839
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 23:12
    CoD4 or no sale.
  • Posted on 03 May 16 at 00:14
    I am over this futuristic crap with CoD.
    I bet IW knew that if they bundled CoD 4 with this new garbage they would get bucket loads more sales.
    I am waiting for the inevitable standalone CoD 4 remastered version.
    Balls................ Funder....Balls.
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 00:16
    I never liked futuristic CoD to begin with.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • S1m0nSoulS1m0nSoul140,390
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 02:21, Edited on 03 May 16 at 02:24 by S1m0nSoul
    Harris59 said:I'll only get the Remastered CoD4 if it's standalone.According to this video it is not, and that pisses me off. I want nothing to do with this infinity shit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5kIDagfYbY
  • Posted on 03 May 16 at 03:17
    Infinite Garbage facepalm
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 03:26
    S1m0nSoul said:Harris59 said:I'll only get the Remastered CoD4 if it's standalone.According to this video it is not, and that pisses me off. I want nothing to do with this infinity shit.
    Well, I guess they don't want my money? ;)

They might create a standalone version a while later though (or maybe wishful thinking...) but to give an incentive to buy that Infinite junk they may simply have it bundled only for the first few months? I would honestly enjoy a Remastered CoD4... :(
  • Posted on 03 May 16 at 05:45
    Harris59 said:S1m0nSoul said:Harris59 said:I'll only get the Remastered CoD4 if it's standalone.According to this video it is not, and that pisses me off. I want nothing to do with this infinity shit.
    Well, I guess they don't want my money? ;)

They might create a standalone version a while later though (or maybe wishful thinking...) but to give an incentive to buy that Infinite junk they may simply have it bundled only for the first few months? I would honestly enjoy a Remastered CoD4... :(
    This pisses me off, this is just a blatant cash grab by IW to up their preorders for this futuristic shite.
    I guarantee as Harris above says, give it a few months after release and they will release CoD4 as a standalone.
    Balls................ Funder....Balls.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 May 16 at 12:55, Edited on 03 May 16 at 12:59 by
    I've always liked the CODs created by Treyarch but never really felt the Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer productions. I'll get the COD4 Remaster, digital only or not and no doubt I'll get this one too regardless of what I've just said.

In fact, I've moaned about how bad they look/are since MW3 but every year in November I get them again!!

What is it they say about people that do the same thing over and over and expect different results?
    Gamers don't die, we respawn!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 May 16 at 13:02, Edited on 03 May 16 at 13:03 by
    RE the above stand alone comment, this is COD of course they will release it as a stand alone sooner rather than later. This'll just be an incentive to get you to but this game. I bet you anything that it'll be available before Feb 2017.

The moment Activision creates a machine that tips you upside down and shakes the money out of your pockets they'll stop with all this shite, but until then you'll be paying for NUK3TOWN maps and exclusive levels etc that they'll give to everyone the moment they've bled enough money out of you.

Greedy greedy swines.
  • PuchtecaPuchteca216,702
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 14:28, Edited on 03 May 16 at 14:28 by Puchteca
    Haven't bought a COD game since MW3. Haven't played a COD game since BO II. I also heard that the COD4 remaster will only have 10 multiplayer maps. (there were 20, DLC pack included) I'll be staying far away from this. Business as usual for me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 May 16 at 14:35
    Anders_Fearer said:Haven't bought a COD game since MW3. Haven't played a COD game since BO II. I also heard that the COD4 remaster will only have 10 multiplayer maps. (there were 20, DLC pack included) I'll be staying far away from this. Business as usual for me.It's releasing with 10 but they'll probably DLC the rest.
  • upindatupindat340,879
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 17:00
    OMG!! the mile high cheevo on the xbox was a NIGHTMARE!!
  • Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:18
    I can hear the cries of millions trying to do mile high club already.
  • Posted on 03 May 16 at 18:39
    Lead-Magnet_421 said:I can hear the cries of millions trying to do mile high club already.That was the first game where I said "Good enough!" and moved on with my life.
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,839
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 20:26
    Mile high club is easy.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 May 16 at 20:28, Edited on 03 May 16 at 20:46 by
    iWantEllenPage said:Mile high club is easy.You might just be very good at FPS as it would have a ratio lower than 2.01 on TA if it was easy.
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 21:37, Edited on 04 May 16 at 01:46 by Harris59
    JoystiQz-_-z said:iWantEllenPage said:Mile high club is easy.You might just be very good at FPS as it would have a ratio lower than 2.01 on TA if it was easy.I looked at some games that are on both TA and TT, TA seems to have a higher ratio, so that might be the equivalent of maybe 1.8 over here and theres a LOT of easy 1.8 trophies, I think the ratio/rarity is due to CoD being popular.

Ratio isn't really an indicator of difficulty, nor is rarity. A lot of people only play multiplayer in Call of Duty.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads