Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva X Coming West

• AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,295,579
    Posted on 02 May 16 at 22:42
    Day one for me! My favourite rhythm game series, hopefully this time around, the trophies will be more geared towards the main game as opposed to the Diva Room.
    Either way, can't wait! smile
  • MayadomeMayadome523,354
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 13:57
    AtsumaKarin said:
    Day one for me! My favourite rhythm game series, hopefully this time around, the trophies will be more geared towards the main game as opposed to the Diva Room.
    Either way, can't wait! smile
    I'm playing the Japanese version and you'll be pleased to know that is the case. You still need to get everyone to level 10 though but that's through giving items and that's all. No more head petting or switching rooms as it's all integrated into the main menu. The platinum is considerably harder though, you have to beat all songs on extreme with 3 challenge items in play.
    Feel The Ether
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,295,579
    Posted on 03 May 16 at 19:38
    That's doubly great news! I wished they'd included a: "Perfect all songs" trophy before, though granted, I wouldn't have said *with* challenge items.
    Perfected most of the songs in the first game on Extreme, never really tried #2 so I shall have to get on those to practise for this game! smile
  • Posted on 05 May 16 at 08:57
    ive got the Other ones (Ps3) - Deffently getting this as they are hard to come by in my state, -
    - That and i enjoy not only the Vocoloids but the DDR Feel they have
  • Posted on 27 May 16 at 07:28
    Ditto as a day one purchase ❤️Miku❤️
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads