Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus Lineup for May 2016

• GAMERJETGAMERJET577,023
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 01:30
    Now this is a good month of plus imo! We need more months like this one. Was going to buy Tropico 5 and Table Top Racing, but now I'll get them as plus freebies.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,746
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 01:44
    Tropico 5!!!! So excited!
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,009
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 01:58
    Table Top Racing is a Vita game now making its way to PS4? I never heard anything about this game before...
    The King of Hyrule
  • Harris59Harris591,195,949
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 02:05
    Tabletop Racing and Switch Galaxy are the only 2 interesting me currently, not a fan of the PS3 lineup but there's not many great PS3 games that they haven't already given us, most the ones I'd like were already on plus before I subscribed, I missed them D: Also Tropico is not really my thing, good game just not for me.

Glad the rumour wasn't true, Watch Dogs, lol.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 28 April 16 at 02:44
    Many would have loved Watch Dogs - however many do already own the game laugh
    This is my signature.
  • Harris59Harris591,195,949
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 03:25
    Twinkling82 said:
    Many would have loved Watch Dogs - however many do already own the game laugh
    Yup, that's me right there, anyone who wanted it or was curious probably already have it like me xD. Watch Dogs as well as other popular AAA games would be terrible on PS+, no one would get the benefit.

But I wouldn't mind having Tetris from the rumour though... Maybe another month eh?
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Posted on 28 April 16 at 04:09
    Very interested in playing Tropico, but it might be difficult to do so if I decide to pick up Battleborn.
  • KinglinkKinglink255,043
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 05:02, Edited on 28 April 16 at 05:03 by Kinglink
    Two no trophy games :( But Ghosts of sparta is fantastic.
  • Posted on 28 April 16 at 05:25
    Only Table Top Racing for me. Still, that's still more than I've gotten out of Plus for a long time now.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 April 16 at 05:55, Edited on 28 April 16 at 06:00 by
    Well, there is it, a PS4 AAA game... I see that game is still €45 in the used shops over here so it apparently is still in demand. I never played any Tropico game but now I'll probably try it.

I already have God Of War on the PS3. I bought Switch a long time ago, fun game though not as speedy as I thought.

I never heard about the other three. For some reason I only see the GOW trsiler at every game so I still barely mnow anything about them but from the description they're all games I will want to play so that's four downloads for me.

Edit: I see the correct trailers now, looks good. Googled Locoroco and will definitely download that one as well. Four games, great month!
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 April 16 at 06:50
    I think only tropico for me maybe table top racing as well but that's it for me
  • Posted on 28 April 16 at 09:09
    Linkx41 said:Table Top Racing is a Vita game now making its way to PS4? I never heard anything about this game before...It's the sequel
    Here's some gameplay from one of the most popular videogame youtube channels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90rjbCZOkgA
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • strifekunstrifekun239,001
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 10:00
    Tempted by Switch Galaxy Ultra. Will most definitely download LocoRoco - reminds me a ton of Hohokum.
  • Rick_NyaRick_Nya1,458,812
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 11:17
    Looks good on PS4 end.
    Now games without trophies? They should shove these so deep in their asses not down our throat.
  • Vi-HeartVi-Heart517,410
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 14:08
    meh
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,448
    Posted on 28 April 16 at 15:17
    Excited for tropico and table top racing! Too bad locoroco doesn't have trophies, that looks amusing. Good month. :)
  • Posted on 28 April 16 at 15:31
    Think i'll pass,nothing of interest to me.
  • Posted on 28 April 16 at 15:53
    Meh, but then 95% of the marketplace is just crap so not surprising that all these are uninteresting.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 April 16 at 16:32
    I paid full price for Tropico at Xmas. I wish I'd waited.

It's so difficult to predict what games they'll do so I think from now I'll wait for games in the sales. That way if they end up being free a few months later, it won't bother me so much!!
    Gamers don't die, we respawn!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads