The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA PSN Flash Sale: April 22nd, 2016

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,807
  • Posted on 23 April 16 at 13:46
    Ahh damnit bought bully yesterday
  • ShinUkyoShinUkyo101,519
    Posted on 23 April 16 at 16:06
    No matter how many of these Flash Sales they have, there's always stuff I end up wanting. Particularly in the realm of lesser-known indie games; there's always a handful I never even realized came out in the first place. Seeing them at a couple bucks each, I research their play style and trophy lists, and end up snagging a few.

Killzone: Shadowfall is the one and only PS4 game I actually own on disc (got it at launch with the console.) Among probably a few hundred digital games at this point. I've been wanting to get it digitally for a while, and seeing it for $7.99 means it's the time to do it.
  • Posted on 23 April 16 at 16:22, Edited on 23 April 16 at 16:23 by ExtremePhobia
    ShinUkyo said:
    Killzone: Shadowfall is the one and only PS4 game I actually own on disc (got it at launch with the console.) Among probably a few hundred digital games at this point. I've been wanting to get it digitally for a while, and seeing it for $7.99 means it's the time to do it.
    It's funny, that was my first game as well. But I'd made the decision to go digital this generation earlier in 2013 when I started getting most games digitally on PSN. So dedicated was I that I knew I couldn't play anything the night I brought my PS4 home because I hadn't downloaded anything*

*little did I know that PS+ would start immediately so I downloaded RESOGUN and played that while I waited for Shadowfall. And then I just kept playing RESOGUN smile
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 16 at 16:47, Edited on 23 April 16 at 16:47 by
    HBK316HHH619 said:Ahh damnit bought bully yesterdayI did too, I spent £22 on Bully and Max Payne, now I could have got them both for under £10 if I'd bothered to check the US store!!
    Gamers don't die, we respawn!
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,746
    Posted on 23 April 16 at 19:26
    Awesome! A couple of games I am going to pick up!
  • Posted on 23 April 16 at 21:57
    Awww, the temptation of wanting to buy new games.
  • Posted on 24 April 16 at 00:42
    Aww I hope Bully goes on sale on the EU store soon! $5.99 sure is a great price!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads