The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Playstation Store Discounts - April 20th, 2016

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 April 16 at 20:27, Edited on 20 April 16 at 20:28 by
    Awesome sale. First sale in ages where I bought this many games.

I got Hitman GO, AC India and Russia, White Night and Life Is Strange. I might just get the Saints Row / Metro quadruple pack before the sale is over.

Luckily, I decreased my backlog these past months, now I can take a hit...man. go.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,448
    Posted on 20 April 16 at 20:28
    Awesome looking sale. Depending on prices which ill check tomorrow, could be looking at a big spend here! Been waiting for a sale on hitman go and life is strange
  • Posted on 20 April 16 at 22:08
    That's an extended spring sale in the EU, yet still no spring sale in NA cry

Last time I checked, it's spring here too! Silly Sony, you aren't doing much to encourage me to play my PS4 over my Xbox One... funny how they're doing the exact same thing that Microsoft did when they were in the lead with the last-gen consoles.
  • Posted on 20 April 16 at 22:27
    Time to get Life is Strange
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 April 16 at 22:42
    allthingszombie said:

Last time I checked, it's spring here too! Silly Sony, you aren't doing much to encourage me to play my PS4 over my Xbox One... funny how they're doing the exact same thing that Microsoft did when they were in the lead with the last-gen consoles.
    Last week you got lots of LEGO games for $5 a piece, the EU on PlayStation has never had them that cheap (we did get those prices on X360 though).
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • K_Groove_NLK_Groove_NL262,513
    Posted on 21 April 16 at 01:04
    Those are some nice sales smile
  • Posted on 21 April 16 at 07:07
    allthingszombie said:

You could always create a UK/EU account then get some games from that way. (You will need to use a site like link hidden to get an UK/EU funds card though.)

As for me I got Life Is Strange Season Pass on the PS3 (been after that for a while.)
  • DaniBo-doggDaniBo-dogg134,156
    Posted on 21 April 16 at 09:18
    BillyHorrible said:Awesome sale. First sale in ages where I bought this many games.

I got Hitman GO, AC India and Russia, White Night and Life Is Strange. I might just get the Saints Row / Metro quadruple pack before the sale is over.

Luckily, I decreased my backlog these past months, now I can take a hit...man. go.
    Sounds cool. :-D For White Night, I think that it's a full moon tomorrow, so you could get that out of the way, if you want.
  • MythDarKMythDarK136,640
    Posted on 22 April 16 at 23:57
    I think I'm going to grab that Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.
  • Posted on 24 April 16 at 13:44
    The only game on this list left on my wishlist (token sale on Firewatch aside) is AC Chronicles Trilogy (PS4)... but I can't decide if this is actually worth playing. Is there any decent story to it? It looks like 30+ hours to complete the three, at which point I wonder maybe I'd be better off just playing Mark of the Ninja or Prince of Persia Classic again
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads