CAG Community

Board for the "CAG Community" leaderboard

Introduce Yourself

• Posted on 20 December 13 at 14:41
    Just platted Resistance: Burning Skies from the $10 Amazon sale and damn was it easy so this is a good option if you wanna boost your score a little.
  • Posted on 28 December 13 at 06:46
    Joined a while ago, haven't introduced myself yet. Same name at CAG, and at Xbox Live. I've been a TrueAchievements member since 2009, and got my PS3 in late 2012, so I was happy to see TrueTrophies start. Been a CAG member since 2011, but not as active there (or on PS3) as I'd like to be. redface

As for the leaderboard, I'm the one making sure no one else has to be in last place. laugh

I do hope to dive quite a few games over the holiday break, but I don't think I'll be moving up the ranks anytime soon. Hope everyone got some kick-ass deals on games this month!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 January 14 at 01:00
    Sup guys wave I noticed I haven't introduced myself here.

Been signed up and lurking CAG for years, but just been active since last year on the forums there. If you're interested in PSN deals and releases, check out and/or follow my blog here to keep up on the latest info. I'll try to incorporate local retail deals too as I get more settled into the blogging.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to succeed.
  • Cloud_Squall78Cloud_Squall781,544,465
    Posted on 16 March 14 at 03:15
    So, uh...hey, everybody! It's Vigilante. I guess I've been out of the loop since I only just now heard about this site. I'm in the top 60, so...yay? headspin
  • Posted on 17 March 14 at 21:22
    I'm slipping. Especially with diamond clan wars in ghost and nice weather on the way, I'm not gonna be in the top 3 soon enough, top 10 if im lucky. Peace all!
  • BlackballhogBlackballhog902,041
    Posted on 02 April 14 at 14:48
    Love CAG but MAN does it give me one hell of a back log! Trying to currently hide from the site so I can work on some of these other 150 games I still have to play! :-)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads