CAG Community

Board for the "CAG Community" leaderboard

Introduce Yourself

• Posted on 11 November 13 at 23:43, Edited on 12 November 13 at 00:04 by Velo214
    AdVic is my buddy! yeah, haha, thanks rpg! lol. oh well, at least im top 10. ;)
    finally beat extinction last night with all 4 surviving! wootwoot

also im glad advic and gatorbeekgeek so high up, they work hard for those trophies. I mostly just play in my free time. If i had the willpower to turn off call of duty id be a lil higher, but im way too impatient to triple plat games like quantummercurys 3 demon souls plats and 4 rayman origins plats. russ/pol versions? thats crazy. lol. I stick with US games. mostly cod games. it is my weakness.

im surprised im even 2nd or anywhere near the top. 90% of my gaming time i play with my clan on mw or blops or whatever CoD is out. I beat demon souls once but nowhere near a plat. I have 5 kids and a wife and fulltime job and most of my free time is on cod, i just don't have the time cept on my days off and when im feeding babies, but thats mostly midnites. I have the next few years to work on my backlog tho, im in no rush for ps4. ill get it when the games are cheap or free/ps+ backlog. Crazy to buy a new system and already have a backlog ready to go. Peace all
  • Posted on 12 November 13 at 00:29
    Welcome quantummercury! Glad someone can give velo some competition at the top. Actually there's good competition across the board.

5 kids! Damn velo u got yourself a gaming clan under your own roof. Child protective services might frown on forcing your kids to grind trophies for you tho so watch yoself
  • Posted on 12 November 13 at 01:17, Edited on 12 November 13 at 08:40 by Velo214
    I try to get my kids to earn me trophies and they have no part in it. They actually game under their mom's account (Mina314) instead of mine so they never kick me off when im midgame online or delete my saves/etc. And really they just play saints row sandbox games and sims games. 1y/o, 3y/o, 9y/o, 11y/o, and 13y/o. time flies. Peace All!

and competition? idk, if I game all day and night, just working on trophies, refrained from cod, and totally neglected my wife and kids and friends, i might be able to catch up in a few years if he doesnt play ever again, lol. my only salvation is quantum said he starts a job this week, so maybe that will keep him very busy, lol
  • AdmiralvicAdmiralvic828,017
    Posted on 12 November 13 at 03:48
    Velo214 said:
    AdVic is my buddy! yeah, haha, thanks rpg! lol. oh well, at least im top 10. ;)
    finally beat extinction last night with all 4 surviving! wootwoot

also im glad advic and gatorbeekgeek so high up, they work hard for those trophies. I mostly just play in my free time. If i had the willpower to turn off call of duty id be a lil higher, but im way too impatient to triple plat games like quantummercurys 3 demon souls plats and 4 rayman origins plats. russ/pol versions? thats crazy. lol. I stick with US games. mostly cod games. it is my weakness.

im surprised im even 2nd or anywhere near the top. 90% of my gaming time i play with my clan on mw or blops or whatever CoD is out. I beat demon souls once but nowhere near a plat. I have 5 kids and a wife and fulltime job and most of my free time is on cod, i just don't have the time cept on my days off and when im feeding babies, but thats mostly midnites. I have the next few years to work on my backlog tho, im in no rush for ps4. ill get it when the games are cheap or free/ps+ backlog. Crazy to buy a new system and already have a backlog ready to go. Peace all
    Don't say that or a lynch mob will kill you! D: But seriously, I don't think people get that I sometimes joke around by saying that.

On that note, we really should play something at some point. I don't think we've actually co oped since RAGE way back when. Would be a nice change of pace for me, since I always end up playing with the same 3 people.
  • Posted on 12 November 13 at 04:09
    yeah that would be great. I'm down to play anything with anyone, just a matter of time and when im off work/not with babies. I'm usually playing CoD, but im trying to finish up some of my backlog also. I really have wanted to play MAG or Socom Confrontation before they turn them off for good soon, so im not stuck with 2 0%'s on my trophy list. I even have the MAG dlc they gave free with ps+ years ago, just never got to it. but yeah hit me up on here or wherever and ill always be down for some good co op play. I even got that Rage dlc i need to do someday, along with that kane n lynch 2 doggie bag dlc and piggsy enslaved dlc, etc etc. lol.
  • jayremedyjayremedy115,155
    Posted on 12 November 13 at 05:22
    Shit, I just remembered that I bought but never played the Enslaved DLC and I recently sold the game, whoops.
  • Posted on 14 November 13 at 12:35
    I didn't know there was a board here too. There goes more free time. smile

I'm working on Hotline Miami right now, I already beat it, but I think I'm going to get all the puzzle pieces to get the real ending at least. I don't think I'll manage to A+ all the chapters though.
  • Posted on 15 November 13 at 15:22, Edited on 15 November 13 at 15:30 by inanimte
    Hi, everyone!!! I'm inanim8 on CAG. Nice to see CAG trophy hunters here & looking forward to boosting trophies with ppl from CAG. Can add alot more friends now with PS4 smile
  • Posted on 16 November 13 at 19:25
    Seeing all these people with PS4 trophies makes me want one even more. I'm trying to hold off until at least Infamous comes out for it, but we'll see.
    Posted on 17 November 13 at 02:29
    Gravellicious said:
    Seeing all these people with PS4 trophies makes me want one even more. I'm trying to hold off until at least Infamous comes out for it, but we'll see.
    You're not missing much. I just got my first PlayStation 4 platinum and can't say the game was so amazing that I absolutely had to play it today.
  • Posted on 17 November 13 at 14:45
    Hey everyone this is AdvOfJet from CAG.

Need to get caught up on my PSN trophies. Have been playing mostly PC games for the last year or so.
  • Posted on 17 November 13 at 20:21
    Admiralvic said:
    Gravellicious said:
    You're not missing much. I just got my first PlayStation 4 platinum and can't say the game was so amazing that I absolutely had to play it today.
    Yeah, I know I don't "need" one, and I have plenty of other stuff to play, but I still want one. I'm trying to resist so I actually play some of my PS3 backlog. I think Infamous is the first exclusive game for it that I'll really want to play, maybe enough to buy it. By that point I'll have a handful of free games from PS+ that also interest me like Resogun and Contrast.

You got a platinum in a day? What game was it?
    Posted on 17 November 13 at 23:45
    Gravellicious said:
    Admiralvic said:
    Gravellicious said:
    Yeah, I know I don't "need" one, and I have plenty of other stuff to play, but I still want one. I'm trying to resist so I actually play some of my PS3 backlog. I think Infamous is the first exclusive game for it that I'll really want to play, maybe enough to buy it. By that point I'll have a handful of free games from PS+ that also interest me like Resogun and Contrast.

You got a platinum in a day? What game was it?
    Resogun. First on this site to platinum it I guess.
  • Posted on 18 November 13 at 02:49
    Congrats AdmiralVic! That's awesome.
    also to anyone that sent me a friend request in the past 2 weeks, I'v been capped out on friends but deleted about 15 today that havnt been on in weeks. But usually I delete Friend Requests without reading it at all, usually thinking it is randoms from CoD, but I read a message today and it was some cag so I added him. If you have sent me a FR and I denied it, im not an asshole, just send it again and put CAG in the title or something so I know you are real. Peace all.
  • Posted on 18 November 13 at 13:48
    Nice work on Resogun AdmiralVic! I wish warframe had trophies. Maybe it will get some once it leaves vita.

So far contrast is a big dissapointment. Warframe can be a lot of fun when things are working, but it is painful to play when the network is having server issus. Resogun is amazing. Flower looks great too.
  • Posted on 19 November 13 at 21:53
    Its getting tougher and tougher to resist the PS4, but seeing as I've barely scratched the surface on the PS3's library I figure I can hold off til 2015. How long do you guys think it will be until a price drop/PS4 Slim?
  • GatorBeerGeekGatorBeerGeek1,205,774
    Posted on 20 November 13 at 15:50
    I do not really see a price drop anytime soon. With it already $100 cheaper than the Xbox, they do not have to worry about a price competition.

I think the best you can hope for in all of next year are bundled in games or an extra controller maybe. I hope the leaks about an Infamous: Second Son bundle are true. If it is, and the price is the same with that game included, it will likely be where I finally jump in.
  • Posted on 22 November 13 at 16:56
    I'd agree with Gator. The system just launched and is selling well. The best you could hope for is a bundle or retailer giving something (extra controller, gift card, etc.) with purchase. I know there are rumors of an Infamous bundle or a PS4/Vita combo bundle, but until they are confirmed and priced, there is no way to know if they will be a better deal.
  • Marauder7Marauder7109,188
    Posted on 25 November 13 at 17:21
    I say 2 years before we see a price drop or it might drop sooner if XboxOne decides to drop by 100 to match the PS4. At best you might find a deal during Black Friday 2014 which I assume would include 2 games.
  • sumdereksumderek195,073
    Posted on 01 December 13 at 20:35
    Hello everyone, Boosted has now joined the leaderboards.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads