Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update: April 15th, 2016

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,414
  • Posted on 15 April 16 at 23:48
    Still no Catlateral Damage cry. Well, I guess the PS4 shall continue to stay off roll
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 April 16 at 23:57, Edited on 15 April 16 at 23:58 by
    Arcade Archives are really scraping the barrel nowadays.

Still toying over the idea of buying Dark Souls III, but I may wait until it comes down in price. It's not like I don't already have a million games that I'm never going to get around too!!!
  • Posted on 16 April 16 at 02:58
    Instead of releasing free cars, I wish Project Cars would start releasing community events that DON'T require paid DLC to participate roll
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Harris59Harris59978,723
    Posted on 16 April 16 at 03:29
    munchmagic1986 said:Still no Catlateral Damage cry. Well, I guess the PS4 shall continue to stay off rollroll Okay...

Now you made me wanna get Catlateral Damage... laugh
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 April 16 at 07:17
    Harris59 said:munchmagic1986 said:Still no Catlateral Damage cry. Well, I guess the PS4 shall continue to stay off rollroll Okay...

Now you made me wanna get Catlateral Damage... laugh
    My ps4 has been off for a while still waiting for max payne for some reason psn refuse to answer any questions on the matter
  • HolmkvistsHolmkvists155,318
    Posted on 16 April 16 at 11:45
    This is a bit off topic but I hope that's okay.

I never bought digitally until a few months ago so I have never paid any attention to how the PSN store works (EU) but I've noticed that it seems like the US version gets way more frequent sales than the EU version does. Is this true?
    sviiden
  • Posted on 16 April 16 at 15:07
    Holmkvists said:This is a bit off topic but I hope that's okay.

I never bought digitally until a few months ago so I have never paid any attention to how the PSN store works (EU) but I've noticed that it seems like the US version gets way more frequent sales than the EU version does. Is this true?
    That is pretty much the case these days. US still gets weekly sales, while EU has went from weekly to fortnightly, sometimes monthly. As the person who writes the EU sales articles, this is a good thing laugh. I think this is probably down to the sheer amount of items that get put on sale in the EU sales (usually between 100-200 games). It is more likely, though, that it is due to PSN not caring about the EU as they barely even make an effort when listing the sales.

In short - EU has less sales now but put more games up and has better offers.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.