Game Discussion: DC Universe Online (PS4)

lower completion percentage

• Posted on 04 April 16 at 18:27
    i know this game wont let you get trophies unless youre premium but will it lower completion if i play it as free
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,115
    Posted on 05 April 16 at 02:01
    It won't factor in on True trophies until at least one trophy unlocks. Now it might lower your completion on other tracking sites.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 05 April 16 at 08:51
    I'm sure I can delete the trophie history since no trophie will be unlocked, correct?
    Posted on 05 April 16 at 17:51
    Se7enn_Sinz said:I'm sure I can delete the trophie history since no trophie will be unlocked, correct?Yes, you could also do that.
  • Posted on 05 April 16 at 21:25
    Keep in mind that on PSN you can't delete 0% trophies, you can just hide them (and PSNProfiles only counts hidden trophies, not hidden 0% games, so that won't be a problem).
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 05 April 16 at 22:12
    they changed it so you can remove a 0% game from your trophy list. from the trophy list just hit options then delete game history. anything other than 0% you would need to hide
  • Posted on 05 April 16 at 22:44
    Oh! In that case my mistake. Is that for PS3 as well? I was on there recently unhiding a game and I didn't see it.
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
    Posted on 05 April 16 at 23:08
    Prem-aka-Prince said:Oh! In that case my mistake. Is that for PS3 as well? I was on there recently unhiding a game and I didn't see it.Just PS4.
  • Posted on 05 April 16 at 23:25
    Thank you all for the help
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads