Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games with Trophy issues

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 March 18 at 12:42
    Maybe there should be additional explanation on these remastered games pages, about why their trophies are on same list and not separated. Apparently this is confusing to users on-site . Seems that most end up reported here.
  • Posted on 29 April 18 at 09:19
    Morning all. It's an unusual issue it's related to how there is a distinction between Title Updates which draw on the whole game's population, and paid Add-Ons which draw on just those that have started. Is there a way to have one paid Add-On's population tied to another?

I refer to the case of Final Fantasy XV where Comrades March 2018 Update for Final Fantasy XV (EU) is a title update to the Paid Add-On Comrades for Final Fantasy XV (EU), so it can't draw on the whole game's population but in theory it should match the full amount of the earlier DLC.

Is there any way to factor this or must it simply remain as its own DLC population?
    Cheers
    This is where the cards live
  • Posted on 29 April 18 at 14:27
    Unfortunately there's no real way to handle a Title Update of an Add-On in the system - it just becomes an Add-On for the calculation, as the original was an Add-On.
  • Posted on 29 April 18 at 15:11
    That makes sense, and given the anomalous nature of the situation it's not really anything to worry about really either. Cheers for the response!
    This is where the cards live
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar108,741
    Posted on 09 May 18 at 10:53
    The trophies in The Pinball Arcade PS3 are divided wrongly. The three trophies for the Black Hole table should be in the base game, but they're in Table Pack 4. Likewise, the trophies for Black Knight should be in Table Pack 4, but they're in the base game.

The Pinball Arcade (PS3) Trophies
  • Posted on 09 May 18 at 12:52
    Punkyliar said:
    The trophies in The Pinball Arcade PS3 are divided wrongly. The three trophies for the Black Hole table should be in the base game, but they're in Table Pack 4. Likewise, the trophies for Black Knight should be in Table Pack 4, but they're in the base game.

The Pinball Arcade (PS3) Trophies
    Thanks for the report. I have fixed this
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet!
  • Posted on 09 May 18 at 14:23
    Thanks for the report Punky. I was planning on revisiting those today with the delist announcement.
  • ArcticCressArcticCress864,534
  • Posted on 09 May 18 at 21:57
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll split that out now.
  • ImperatorA3ImperatorA3735,651
    Posted on 14 July 18 at 11:53
    The Hot lava 47 (15) trophy in PAYDAY The Heist is a silver trophy but has the value of a bronze one (15)

Payday: The HeistHot lavaThe Hot lava trophy in Payday: The Heist worth 107 pointsDon't let any law enforcers reach the graffiti on the center of the roof in PANIC ROOM from the SECURE THE ROOF objective until the ESCAPE objective on hard or OVERKILL difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.
  • Posted on 14 July 18 at 12:40
    ImperatorA3 said:
    The Hot lava 47 (15) trophy in PAYDAY The Heist is a silver trophy but has the value of a bronze one (15)

Payday: The HeistHot lavaThe Hot lava trophy in Payday: The Heist worth 107 pointsDon't let any law enforcers reach the graffiti on the center of the roof in PANIC ROOM from the SECURE THE ROOF objective until the ESCAPE objective on hard or OVERKILL difficulty. To complete this challenge, you will have to have played the heist from the start.
    That's a new one for me - good eye. Fixed.
  • ImperatorA3ImperatorA3735,651
    Posted on 24 July 18 at 11:46
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    ImperatorA3 said:

That's a new one for me - good eye. Fixed.
    Thanks, one minor remark, total game score should also be increased to 1410.
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 13:44
    Oops, fixed now. Game's older, so it didn't update on its own yet.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 13:21
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Trophies

Game has DLC trophies all bunched together with base game trophies. TA and PSN has it done correctly, just for reference.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 16:42
    Didn't that game arrive on Playstation 4 as the 20 year anniversary edition, digital and retail - as the only option?
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 16:48
    Twinkling82 said:
    Didn't that game arrive on Playstation 4 as the 20 year anniversary edition, digital and retail - as the only option?
    Yeh, only one version of the trophy list. It arrived with the DLC's already split up into sections, though.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 21:56, Edited on 27 July 18 at 22:22 by BeardedScot86
    Najinceil said:
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Trophies

Game has DLC trophies all bunched together with base game trophies. TA and PSN has it done correctly, just for reference.
    For all remasters and games that release with all DLC on disk and available to use without additional purchase or download, the TT stance is to not split it. It released on Xbox with the DLC coming later which is why that is different. I am unaware of the TSA stance.

The reason for this is there is no way to buy the game without the DLC content, and therefore everyone owns the DLC and therefore leaving it in the main list gives it the truest score. There is a filter you can use under the View option called Grouping. This will allow you to filter to just the "DLC" trophies.

We are conducting an internal discussion on this approach to see if anything has changed in the thoughts to split it as this question comes up a lot.

For now though, it will stay as it is
  • Posted on 28 July 18 at 22:57
    Kornfan2007 said:
    For all remasters and games that release with all DLC on disk and available to use without additional purchase or download, the TT stance is to not split it. It released on Xbox with the DLC coming later which is why that is different. I am unaware of the TSA stance.

The reason for this is there is no way to buy the game without the DLC content, and therefore everyone owns the DLC and therefore leaving it in the main list gives it the truest score. There is a filter you can use under the View option called Grouping. This will allow you to filter to just the "DLC" trophies.

We are conducting an internal discussion on this approach to see if anything has changed in the thoughts to split it as this question comes up a lot.

Ahh, I understand now.

Thank you kindly for the response. Would like to hear how that discussing goes.
  • Posted on 30 July 18 at 11:20
    Najinceil said:
    Kornfan2007 said:

Ahh, I understand now.

Thank you kindly for the response. Would like to hear how that discussing goes.
    We have concluded our discussion and agreed to split remasters out to separate Title Update DLCs. We will start making the required changes soon. We are just working out the best process as it could affect peoples completions if not done correctly
  • Posted on 30 July 18 at 15:56
    Kornfan2007 said:
    We have concluded our discussion and agreed to split remasters out to separate Title Update DLCs. We will start making the required changes soon. We are just working out the best process as it could affect peoples completions if not done correctly
    Yeah, I getcha. Thank you for the update. Much appreciated.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads