Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games with Trophy issues

• PipsqweekPipsqweek1,979,551
    Posted on 29 April 17 at 19:31
    PeeMcPee said:
    Hustle Kings only has one DLC pack listed, not the three necessary.
    Snooker Pack is OK, but Extra Modes and Puzzle Pack need to be added and the trophies sorted.
    Thanks for the heads-up, now sorted.
  • JimB_2009JimB_2009319,876
  • Posted on 23 May 17 at 09:18
    JimB_2009 said:
    Ghost recon Wildlands Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trophies , the Fallen Ghost DLC seems to be part of the main game trophy list. Cheers.
    Fixed. Thanks for letting us know :)
    I'm commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet
  • OldKingHatedOldKingHated212,041
    Posted on 24 May 17 at 19:08
    I started playing Skyforge a few weeks, got a handful of trophies, they show up on my page feed as earned. When I go into the game page it doesn't even register that I even started the game or got any trophies.
  • Posted on 24 May 17 at 21:49
    OldKingHated said:
    I started playing Skyforge a few weeks, got a handful of trophies, they show up on my page feed as earned. When I go into the game page it doesn't even register that I even started the game or got any trophies.
    Fixed. There were 2 versions of the game. Both had the same name so when you clicked into it, it was showing you the other version and therefore no trophies unlocked. Thanks for letting us know :)
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar108,749
    Posted on 25 May 17 at 17:19
    There are two unknown trophies at the bottom of Shu. These are from the Caverns of the Nightjars title update.
  • Posted on 25 May 17 at 18:32
    Punkyliar said:
    There are two unknown trophies at the bottom of Shu. These are from the Caverns of the Nightjars title update.
    Thanks for the info. DLC name was super helpful. Fixed :)
  • Posted on 10 June 17 at 17:36
    Star Trek OnlineShadows of the SolanaeThe Shadows of the Solanae trophy in Star Trek Online worth 200 pointsDiscover all the Solanae Dyson Sphere lore

Star Trek OnlineThe Final FrontierThe The Final Frontier trophy in Star Trek Online worth 2221 pointsCollect all other trophies

These trophies are no longer unobtainable (it was fixed in a patch this week), but the ratio isn't being calculated. Is this because they're still flagged?
  • Posted on 11 June 17 at 13:28
    HamsterExAstris said:
    Star Trek OnlineShadows of the SolanaeThe Shadows of the Solanae trophy in Star Trek Online worth 200 pointsDiscover all the Solanae Dyson Sphere lore

Star Trek OnlineThe Final FrontierThe The Final Frontier trophy in Star Trek Online worth 2221 pointsCollect all other trophies

These trophies are no longer unobtainable (it was fixed in a patch this week), but the ratio isn't being calculated. Is this because they're still flagged?
    These have been fixed :)
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar108,749
  • Posted on 28 June 17 at 09:12
    Punkyliar said:
    There are seven unknown trophies at the bottom of Final Fantasy XV. These are the "Episode Prompto" DLC. Final Fantasy XV (JP) and Final Fantasy XV (CN) are the same.

While they're not unknown, the bottom seven trophies in Final Fantasy XV (EU) also need splitting into the "Episode Prompto" DLC.
    These have all been fixed. Thanks for letting us know :)
  • Posted on 22 July 17 at 22:59
    The bottom 6 trophies on Steep Trophies need splitting into the Extreme Pack DLC.
  • Posted on 23 July 17 at 00:14
    Caedus77 said:
    The bottom 6 trophies on STEEP Trophies need splitting into the Extreme Pack DLC.
    Thanks for the info. I have fixed this. smile
  • Posted on 23 July 17 at 20:08
    I'm not sure if this is universal, but I got the limited edition of Fortnite and for some reason, the node to unlock the Ninja class was already unlocked and I didn't get the trophy. I'm going to look further into it and see if maybe playing as a Ninja or unlocking the 2 star evolution will get it to pop. The servers were also super buggy on day one, so it could be that as well.
  • Posted on 24 July 17 at 01:35, Edited on 24 July 17 at 03:36 by Caedus77
    Just noticed Rise of the Tomb Raider Trophies need splitting into it's respective dlc packs, despite dlc never officially coming out on PSN the DLCs are still split into separate trophy lists on PSN, not one giant one as listed on here.
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek1,979,551
    Posted on 24 July 17 at 05:57
    Caedus77 said:
    Just noticed Rise of the Tomb Raider Trophies need splitting into it's respective dlc packs, despite dlc never officially coming out on PSN the DLCs are still split into separate trophy lists on PSN, not one giant one as listed on here.
    As the PS4 version came with all the DLC included in the pack, they're all considered the base game and therefore don't get split out.
  • Posted on 24 July 17 at 06:24, Edited on 24 July 17 at 06:33 by Caedus77
    Pipsqweek said:
    As the PS4 version came with all the DLC included in the pack, they're all considered the base game and therefore don't get split out.
    That doesn't make sense though when the "Official" Trophy System on the PlayStation classifies them as add-ons. I would have thought that, that was what this site took it's formatting from. If not, how does it work/is decided on? Personally I would find it easier to track when TR has so many trophies.

FYI, I'm more interested in clarification on how it works on here rather than making a fuss over what is essentially a small inconvenience to myself.
  • Posted on 24 July 17 at 07:50, Edited on 24 July 17 at 09:35 by BeardedScot86
    Caedus77 said:
    Pipsqweek said:
    That doesn't make sense though when the "Official" Trophy System on the PlayStation classifies them as add-ons. I would have thought that, that was what this site took it's formatting from. If not, how does it work/is decided on? Personally I would find it easier to track when TR has so many trophies.

FYI, I'm more interested in clarification on how it works on here rather than making a fuss over what is essentially a small inconvenience to myself.
    Update: I have added a special filter on Rise of the Tomb Raider. If you hit View at the top right of the trophies list then there is a "Grouping" option. Change that to whatever you want to see and hit apply. Then only the trophies for that option will be shown.

Original reply: The reason this is not split out is due to the TT policy. The logic used here is if the game comes with the DLC then it means everyone that buys the game, will own the 'DLC'. Therefore it is not split out. There is no way to get the game without it.

The reason this is important is due to how the TT score is calculated. If it was split out, then the DLC would be calculated differently as if not everyone owned it, only those that play it.

Hope that makes sense. Early morning and still to have my coffee :-)
  • Posted on 24 July 17 at 14:20
    Kornfan2007 said:
    Update: I have added a special filter on Rise of the Tomb Raider. If you hit View at the top right of the trophies list then there is a "Grouping" option. Change that to whatever you want to see and hit apply. Then only the trophies for that option will be shown.

Hope that makes sense. Early morning and still to have my coffee :-)
    Yeah that makes sense, never really paid attention to TT score so the complexities of that never crossed my mind. I appreciate the clarification. Also huge thanks for that grouping option, definitely helps my organisation obsession.
  • Posted on 24 July 17 at 15:20
    Caedus77 said:
    Yeah that makes sense, never really paid attention to TT score so the complexities of that never crossed my mind. I appreciate the clarification. Also huge thanks for that grouping option, definitely helps my organisation obsession.
    No problem. If you find other games that are in the same scenario then post here and I can get those fixed too
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads