Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games with Trophy issues

• BarsoomianBarsoomian329,326
    Posted on 22 September 15 at 23:48
    BillyHorrible said:I also mentioned that the Driveclub discussion has been done to death already

I personally can see the point of how TT orders the DLC, but I have to say: for all the people who have complained about Driveclub lately, I figured there would have been more threads in general about rule changes, but I can only ever see it getting brought up here again, and only about Driveclub. Trying to get the general rules changed would be a much better option than trying to get the rules to bend for one single game.
    First you say it's been done to death, then you say you're surprised there aren't more threads. Gee, maybe it's because you direct people like me to this thread only to argue for multiple posts before eventually suggesting a different forum, and maybe because someone affiliated with this site directed discussion of this topic to this thread.

I posted about this in the Site Help forum.

The site should use the same dlc groupings as PSN (Driveclub related)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 September 15 at 06:23
    Barsoomian said:BillyHorrible said:I also mentioned that the Driveclub discussion has been done to death already

I personally can see the point of how TT orders the DLC, but I have to say: for all the people who have complained about Driveclub lately, I figured there would have been more threads in general about rule changes, but I can only ever see it getting brought up here again, and only about Driveclub. Trying to get the general rules changed would be a much better option than trying to get the rules to bend for one single game.
    First you say it's been done to death, then you say you're surprised there aren't more threads. Gee, maybe it's because you direct people like me to this thread only to argue for multiple posts before eventually suggesting a different forum, and maybe because someone affiliated with this site directed discussion of this topic to this thread.

I posted about this in the Site Help forum.

The site should use the same dlc groupings as PSN (Driveclub related)
    Yes, the discussion has been done a lot of times in here about Driveclub while nobody has questioned the rules in general.

I vote we move this discussion to the thread you made, and we keep this thread to the actual trophy issues.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,104
    Posted on 23 September 15 at 08:34
    I direct discussion of the drive club debate to this thread simply because it started as a trophy issue. while an official response has been given numerous times, many still wish to discuss or debate it further and I see no harm in doing just that because many still feel it is an issue and that is the purpose of the thread to report trophies issues.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 September 15 at 09:09, Edited on 23 September 15 at 09:10 by
    GAMERJET said:I direct discussion of the drive club debate to this thread simply because it started as a trophy issue. while an official response has been given numerous times, many still wish to discuss or debate it further and I see no harm in doing just that because many still feel it is an issue and that is the purpose of the thread to report trophies issues.While having a place to discuss this is certainly good, I think that this thread is best reserved for people notifying the staff of new games with trophy issues instead of having the Driveclub discussion for the nth time. Official staff response has been "we're keeping it this way" so in my eyes it's not a trophy issue any more but a different discussion altogether.

Also, as seen in Barsoomian's new thread, once the Driveclub discussion finally moves away from "PS+ users deserve 100% completion" and into "we need to take a good look at our DLC separation rules", it can become a much better and productive discussion (and one I can actually agree with smile).
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,104
    Posted on 23 September 15 at 12:07
    Brain Challenge has the expansion trophies mixed with the main game.

These 3 trophies are part of the expansion pack and should be separated.

Brain ChallengeThe One of the Card Game!The The One of the Card Game! trophy in Brain Challenge worth 233 pointsReach level 100 in Card Game!

Brain ChallengeThe One of Time Attack!The The One of Time Attack! trophy in Brain Challenge worth 228 pointsReach level 100 in Time Attack!

Brain ChallengeThe One of Snatch Game!The The One of Snatch Game! trophy in Brain Challenge worth 223 pointsReach level 100 in Snatch Game!
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • StuTheChiefStuTheChief6,356,340
    Posted on 23 September 15 at 17:58, Edited on 23 September 15 at 18:09 by StuTheChief
    GAMERJET said:
    Brain Challenge has the expansion trophies mixed with the main game.

These 3 trophies are part of the expansion pack and should be separated.

Brain ChallengeThe One of the Card Game!The The One of the Card Game! trophy in Brain Challenge worth 233 pointsReach level 100 in Card Game!

Brain ChallengeThe One of Time Attack!The The One of Time Attack! trophy in Brain Challenge worth 228 pointsReach level 100 in Time Attack!

Brain ChallengeThe One of Snatch Game!The The One of Snatch Game! trophy in Brain Challenge worth 223 pointsReach level 100 in Snatch Game!
    Working on it now GAMERJET. Will edit when done

DLC separated. Thanks GAMERJET. toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 September 15 at 20:45
    LEGO Dimensions

The last 9 trophies are from three DLC packs. Don't have the game so I don't know the official names but I reckon it's "The Simpsons Level Pack", "Back To The Future Level Pack" and "Portal 2 Level Pack".
  • Posted on 24 September 15 at 22:10
    BillyHorrible said:LEGO Dimensions

The last 9 trophies are from three DLC packs. Don't have the game so I don't know the official names but I reckon it's "The Simpsons Level Pack", "Back To The Future Level Pack" and "Portal 2 Level Pack".
    This has been fixed. Thanks.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 September 15 at 07:34
    munchmagic1986 said:
    BillyHorrible said:
    LEGO Dimensions

This has been fixed. Thanks.
    Coolio.

You know, the funny thing is there appears to be something about Portal in the main game since there's a Portal trophy inside the regular batch of trophies...
    LEGO DimensionsSpeedy Thing Goes In...The Speedy Thing Goes In... trophy in LEGO Dimensions worth 63 pointsComplete ''Aperture Science Enrichment Center'' within 25 minutes
  • Posted on 25 September 15 at 16:02
    I'll just mention that Grim Fandango still has an unknown trophy. Just so noone forgets.
  • Posted on 27 September 15 at 13:01
    BillyHorrible said:I did not say you should post here. I said that normally when trophies are put or not put into DLC packs incorrectly, you should use this thread. However, I also mentioned that the Driveclub discussion has been done to death already and I gave you the conclusion of those discussions.

Furthermore, what I said whas that now that the Driveclub discussion is once again raised in this thread, that if you disagree with the DLC separation rules from TT (which are very different from the PSN rules), then instead of arguing about Driveclub in this thread for the umptieth time, it would be much better to just try to get the rules changed as a whole.

This discussion may have started in July, but until Barsoomian posted here, I have never had an answer. That is over 3 months of no staff answering the question. I had actually given up on expecting an answer which is the reason I posted previously that I felt the site didn't care to build up membership. 3 months is a long time for a simple reply of No
  • Posted on 10 October 15 at 10:33
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt DLC trophies have been added to the main games list
  • Posted on 10 October 15 at 21:47
    Request; Move all the Uncharted remakes into one game, because of the Nathan Drake Collection. You do get all the games at once, after all. No option on the digital store to buy them individually and the games are bundled on the disc.

Thoughts?

Yeah I want to post a review on the NDC... wink
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Posted on 12 October 15 at 14:09, Edited on 12 October 15 at 14:09 by BeardedScot86
    I strongly dislike that idea Twinkling, but only because it would make it too difficult to work out which trophy is for which game. Unless the feature to view specific games within the collection was implemented then it would work.

That would follow the site rule so it does make sense
  • Posted on 12 October 15 at 17:09
    Kornfan2007 said:I strongly dislike that idea Twinkling, but only because it would make it too difficult to work out which trophy is for which game. Unless the feature to view specific games within the collection was implemented then it would work.

Sure, the trophies would be on separate list on the game page. Like DLC's.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 October 15 at 19:49
    Twinkling82 said:Kornfan2007 said:I strongly dislike that idea Twinkling, but only because it would make it too difficult to work out which trophy is for which game. Unless the feature to view specific games within the collection was implemented then it would work.

Sure, the trophies would be on separate list on the game page. Like DLC's.
    That's not "sure". We have no system for that now, the only option now would be to throw everything together. The feature Kornfan is talking about is (I assume) the one they have on TA now, where you can choose a way of viewing the collection's page which filters out a single game for you. We have nothing like that on TT, and you can't put games together on one page and then separate them like DLC. Simply because it's not DLC.
  • Posted on 12 October 15 at 22:16, Edited on 12 October 15 at 22:16 by CassiopeiaGames
    I agree. I have been suggesting this before. Since more and more collection is being released, it could be useful to show what the disc has on it.

"Sure" was meant that I agree totally on his opinion. Not that it's easy to implement.
  • Posted on 12 October 15 at 23:00
    That is the one I am referencing Billy
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 October 15 at 05:40, Edited on 13 October 15 at 05:41 by
    Twinkling82 said:I agree. I have been suggesting this before. Since more and more collection is being released, it could be useful to show what the disc has on it.I agree on this (and this was also part of the discussion on Driveclub a month or so ago) if I'm correct they're looking into implementing this already actually.

Twinkling82 said:"Sure" was meant that I agree totally on his opinion. Not that it's easy to implement.The problem is, because you're using "sure", and "would" instead of "should", you're implying (if not outright stating) that splitting multiple games on one page would already be done, instead of they should look into implementing something.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads