Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games with Trophy issues

• Posted on 30 July 18 at 18:13
    Najinceil said:
    Kornfan2007 said:
    We have concluded our discussion and agreed to split remasters out to separate Title Update DLCs. We will start making the required changes soon. We are just working out the best process as it could affect peoples completions if not done correctly
    Yeah, I getcha. Thank you for the update. Much appreciated.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider is the test game, so the change has been applied. Just waiting on some stats updating to make sure it all went smoothly
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet!
  • Posted on 30 July 18 at 19:04
    Kornfan2007 said:
    Najinceil said:
    Kornfan2007 said:
    We have concluded our discussion and agreed to split remasters out to separate Title Update DLCs. We will start making the required changes soon. We are just working out the best process as it could affect peoples completions if not done correctly
    Yeah, I getcha. Thank you for the update. Much appreciated.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider is the test game, so the change has been applied. Just waiting on some stats updating to make sure it all went smoothly
    I couldn't think of a more perfect game to test such things. Hope it all goes out smoothly for you guys.
    toast
  • Posted on 14 October 18 at 08:24
    Hello and thanks for your work,
    Game : The Evil Within (PS3)
    Trophie : A Different Beginning (hidden)
    Issue : the trophy seems to be linked to the main game instead of being linked to "The Assignment" DLC.
    Thanks again !

The Evil Within (PS3)Hidden TrophyThe Hidden Trophy trophy in The Evil Within (PS3) worth 25 pointsContinue playing to unlock this hidden trophy
  • Posted on 14 October 18 at 15:43
    Thanks Carmagamemnon . This should be fixed now. toast
  • darkjian92darkjian922,034,091
    Posted on 14 November 18 at 16:19
    Minor issue to raise - the description for the Duck and Cover trophy in Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage has been updated since the release of the original trophy lists, and should now read “Don’t get hit by Bob” rather than “Don’t get hit by Bombo”.

With greatest appreciation,
    DJ

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!Duck and CoverThe Duck and Cover trophy in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! worth 37 pointsDon't get hit by Bob
    Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela. (To the success of our hopeless task.) - Russian Proverb DJ
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,296,591
    Posted on 14 November 18 at 16:37
    That has now been fixed. Thanks for letting us know. toast
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
  • teem832teem832442,035
    Posted on 11 January 19 at 21:58, Edited on 11 January 19 at 22:03 by teem832
    Assassin creeds origins tour and Star gazers trophy is synced but not showing when scanned, started psychonauts the same day as popping these and no issuses? Any ideas

Thank you
  • Posted on 12 January 19 at 12:52
    Hello teem832 ,
    We've updated your profile and these are showing up now. toast

In the future, if you're having issues with trophies syncing to your account, please post in this thread so the correct people are notified: Why arent my trophies being scanned? - Find out here
  • teem832teem832442,035
    Posted on 12 January 19 at 12:55
    Will di and thanks 😁
    Posted on 11 February 19 at 04:38
    Spotted a few more trophies with descriptions that have been updated - this time in Portal Knights. Since certain updates have been released, the trophy descriptions now add “of area 1, 2, and 3”.

Portal KnightsWorkbenchingThe Workbenching trophy in Portal Knights worth 325 pointsPlace a workbench on all islands of area 1, 2 and 3

Portal KnightsGreat ExplorerThe Great Explorer trophy in Portal Knights worth 90 pointsVisit all islands of area 1, 2 and 3

With appreciation,
    DJ
    Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela. (To the success of our hopeless task.) - Russian Proverb DJ
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 08:56
    darkjian92 said:
    Spotted a few more trophies with descriptions that have been updated - this time in Portal Knights. Since certain updates have been released, the trophy descriptions now add “of area 1, 2, and 3”.

Portal KnightsWorkbenchingThe Workbenching trophy in Portal Knights worth 325 pointsPlace a workbench on all islands of area 1, 2 and 3

Portal KnightsGreat ExplorerThe Great Explorer trophy in Portal Knights worth 90 pointsVisit all islands of area 1, 2 and 3

With appreciation,
    DJ
    Thanks for letting us know. I have updated those trophies
  • LeoHaarzLeoHaarz172,739
    Posted on 20 May 19 at 06:49
    Sound Shapes (JP)

The trophies from DLC: Future Funk 3000 Sound Pack is listed with the base game, not as DLC, like the other versions of Sound Shapes.
    No one knows me and neither do I...
  • Posted on 20 May 19 at 09:17
    LeoHaarz said:
    Sound Shapes (JP)

The trophies from DLC: Future Funk 3000 Sound Pack is listed with the base game, not as DLC, like the other versions of Sound Shapes.
    Thanks for alerting us to this. I have corrected this issue.
    Posted on 28 May 20 at 12:53
    Noted an incorrect/updated trophy description in A Knight’s Quest.

A Knight's QuestA comedy of errorsThe A comedy of errors trophy in A Knight's Quest worth 39 pointsFall to your death 13 times

This trophy’s description now reads “Fall to your death 13 times” according to my PS account.

With appreciation,
    DJ
  • Posted on 28 May 20 at 14:37
    Looks like it got resolved.
  • Posted on 28 May 20 at 14:51
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Looks like it got resolved.
    I forgot to respond oopsy!

darkjian92 said:
    Noted an incorrect/updated trophy description in A Knight’s Quest.

A Knight's QuestA comedy of errorsThe A comedy of errors trophy in A Knight's Quest worth 39 pointsFall to your death 13 times

This trophy’s description now reads “Fall to your death 13 times” according to my PS account.

With appreciation,
    DJ
    All good btw, thanks again
  • hellsfatehellsfate2,075,429
    Posted on 16 January 24 at 02:58
    strange bug on War Hospital where its only showing 2 trophies unlocked on the game page even tho i have 4 unlocked and almost all trophies are showing as zero people have earned them , my period summary shows 4 unlocked but the game page is only tracking 2. not sure if this is the right place to post this tho....

hellsfate's trophies in War Hospital
  • Posted on 16 January 24 at 09:07
    hellsfate said:
    strange bug on War Hospital where its only showing 2 trophies unlocked on the game page even tho i have 4 unlocked and almost all trophies are showing as zero people have earned them , my period summary shows 4 unlocked but the game page is only tracking 2. not sure if this is the right place to post this tho....

hellsfate's trophies in War Hospital
    Thank you very much for letting us know. We will investigate this shortly.
  • hellsfatehellsfate2,075,429
    Posted on 20 January 24 at 15:08
    Both issues look fixed on my end thank you. rock
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads