Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games with Trophy issues

• Posted on 06 March 18 at 09:53
    Drakeslayr said:
    The Time Lord trophy for Towerfall Ascension was changed in a patch, and the game page for it on this site is out of date. The trophy is now called Reaper's Crown, and its text is "Earn a gold skull on King's Court in Quest mode". The image for this trophy seems to have already been updated, however.
    The site won't auto update as we only pull the trophy data in once, expecting it not to change. I have updated what I can and asked a developer to update the trophy name. Thanks for reporting this, it should be fixed soon
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet!
  • Vaulen-Vaulen-1,399,275
    Posted on 09 March 18 at 03:04
    I see now that the trophy has been updated correctly. However, TT still won't recognize as me having earned the trophy, despite re-scanning my profile a bunch of times.

This is likely related to the fact that I had earned the trophy before it was changed.
  • Posted on 09 March 18 at 22:55
    Drakeslayr said:
    I see now that the trophy has been updated correctly. However, TT still won't recognize as me having earned the trophy, despite re-scanning my profile a bunch of times.

This is likely related to the fact that I had earned the trophy before it was changed.
    Have your earned any trophies since it was fixed? TT won't do anything on a scan if your trophy count is unchanged
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 March 18 at 15:40
    Assassin's Creed Origins Trophies has it's second add-on (The Curse of the Pharaohs) trophies incorrectly placed on main game listing.
    Assassin's Creed OriginsHidden TrophyThe Hidden Trophy trophy in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 47 pointsContinue playing to unlock this hidden trophy
    Assassin's Creed OriginsHigher PowerThe Higher Power trophy in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 46 pointsReach level 55 (The Curse of the Pharaohs)
    Assassin's Creed OriginsDark HorseThe Dark Horse trophy in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 25 pointsAcquire Eternal Maw for use outside the Afterlifes (The Curse of the Pharaohs)
    Assassin's Creed OriginsSting in the TaleThe Sting in the Tale trophy in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 152 pointsComplete the 5 Serqet locations (The Curse of the Pharaohs)
    Assassin's Creed OriginsProject CometThe Project Comet trophy in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 22 pointsCraft an upgrade using Shards of a Star (The Curse of the Pharaohs)
    Assassin's Creed OriginsPyromaniacThe Pyromaniac trophy in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 24 pointsKill a Mummy by setting it on fire (The Curse of the Pharaohs)
  • Posted on 16 March 18 at 17:20, Edited on 17 March 18 at 12:05 by Shadow_Kisuragi
    Thank you for the notification. I knew we were missing a recent DLC, and sure enough that's the one I missed tagging since it scanned into the base game.

We'll get it separated and setup shortly.

EDIT: This is now addressed. The Curse of the Pharaohs for Assassin's Creed Origins
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 March 18 at 00:30
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:Great, thanks toast

On related issue (still Assassin's Creed Origins), TT scores seem bit oddish for two latest DLC's.
    Discovery Tour: Ancient Egypt for Assassin's Creed Origins, e.g. First Visit has 857 unlocks but only 849 gamers have this DLC. Based on current numbers DLC's total score should be 81 (45), not 126 (45).

The Curse of the Pharaohs for Assassin's Creed Origins has 0 tracked gamers and score 1652 (195). Trophy unlocks vary between 70 and 219. Could it be that calculations for Pharaohs is still on main games formula?
  • Posted on 18 March 18 at 11:55
    It takes some time for the calculation to catch up to the number of unlocks sometimes, as the calculation is run at certain intervals depending on popularity and age of the title. If you look back now, both should be updated.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 March 18 at 12:44
    Nice, users for Pharaohs DLC updated but ratios seem still to be incorrect.

Please, look at Pharaohs scores:
    5005 users with game
    244 users with DLC
    108 users with first trophy (Lift the Curse).

Currently trophy has ratio of 8,77 and scores 263 (30). Shouldn't it be 96 (30) and ratio 3,20? Obtained percentage is 44 % after all. Doesn't this look somehow off?

As said, this applies to both Discovery Tour and Pharaohs DLC's. Hidden Ones is OK. Or of course I might have misunderstood the formula?
    Calculation: (5005*244/108^2)^0,25 = 3,20
    Along these lines, I got total scores for these:
    Discovery Tour 81 (45) [now 126 (45)]
    The Curse of the Pharaohs 641 (195) [now 1652 (195)].

Apologies in advance if I'm pressing this too much.
  • Posted on 18 March 18 at 16:45, Edited on 18 March 18 at 17:00 by Shadow_Kisuragi
    Discovery Tour is a Title Update, and Curse of the Pharaohs is an Add-On, which means that it's calculated differently.

Title Update: ((Gamers with Game)/(Gamers with Trophy))^0.5
    Add-On: ((Gamers With Game * Gamers With DLC)/(Gamers With Trophy^2))^0.25

Gamers with Game: 5005
    First Visit: (5005/875)^0.5 = 2.391, seems like the calculation is behind right now since there's only 868 tracked, looks like it was calculated with ~850, which would place the calculation at the beginning of Yesterday.

Lift the Curse: ((5005*244)/(113^2))^0.25 = 3.127, which is way off. Mind you, we just split the DLC yesterday, so the calculation may not have caught up to the current numbers now, as it was originally part of the Base Game and likely calculated with the Title Update formula originally, as removing the gamers up until the beginning of Yesterday and calculating it by Title Update formula matches up. Give it a day or two, and we'll investigate further on this one.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 March 18 at 17:04
    Good info, thanks toast. Commencing patient waiting mode.
  • Posted on 19 March 18 at 11:38
    Curse of the Pharaohs is back down to a 3 ratio now instead of 8+. toast
  • Posted on 19 March 18 at 23:40
    I don't know if it's already addressed, but Rise Of The Tomb Raider is having one long trophy list while it is a game with 5 DLC's. The reason I'm asking is because on TrueAchievements the DLC's are separated from the main game and here, on TrueTrophies, it is one long list.
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 10:47, Edited on 20 March 18 at 10:47 by BeardedScot86
    UnderAVoidSky said:
    I don't know if it's already addressed, but Rise Of The Tomb Raider is having one long trophy list while it is a game with 5 DLC's. The reason I'm asking is because on TrueAchievements the DLC's are separated from the main game and here, on TrueTrophies, it is one long list.
    This is intentional. The game launched on Xbox One with none of the DLC, they then released each DLC for a fee after.

On PS4, the game launched and included all DLC. There is no way to buy the game without getting the DLC. So, as all users own the DLC, the TT ratio is kept correct by combining all the DLC. This is most commonly seen with remastered releases which follow the same rules on TT.

TT doesn't follow how Sony or other sites split the DLC. The TT ratio is kept the most accurate with the way it is being split or not split dependant on how the game releases.

Hope that makes sense.

In the top right of the game list is a "View" option. This contains a Grouping option you can use to view the trophies as just base game or by any of the DLC if you need to see just that set of trophies
  • Posted on 20 March 18 at 14:40
    Kornfan2007 said:
    Hope that makes sense.
    Yes, completely makes sense! Thanks!
    Posted on 23 March 18 at 02:47
    Kornfan2007 said:
    Drakeslayr said:

Have your earned any trophies since it was fixed? TT won't do anything on a scan if your trophy count is unchanged
    Has been a busy couple weeks but I finally got around to earning a few trophies and re-scanning. However, the page for Towerfall Ascension still shows Reaper's Crown as not being earned by me.
  • Posted on 23 March 18 at 03:35
    Better? smile
    Posted on 24 March 18 at 18:05
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Better? smile
    Yes, it is fixed. Thank you guys for your help!
  • ankeukankeuk865,181
  • Posted on 26 March 18 at 20:32
    No, there's no DLC to purchase as it was all released with the base game for the Remastered version, so it was merged with the other trophies to become part of the base game.
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 12:20
    ankertw said:
    Should the trophy list for Burnout Paradise Remastered be split up into its original DLC packs?

Burnout Paradise Remastered (EU)
    I have added some filters for the game. Found under the View section in the top right of the game list. You can filter by Base Game or the DLC. The DLC ratio is unaffected by this change
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads