The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA PS Store Discounts: March 29th, 2016

• MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91467,099
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 00:29
    Not played an MGS game since the first one on playstation. It was a fun game, but stealth is not my genre, and the story is so advanced and convoluted I don't think I'd understand a damn thing unless I played them all, which I do not have the time to do. laugh
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault262,029
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 02:19
    Nothing for me!
  • StevenT475StevenT47555,909
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 05:22
    Was planning on getting Peace Walker but the Phantom Pain kinda spoiled it lol, Now looking at it Peace Walker just seems kinda watered down and bland in comparison.
  • Posted on 01 April 16 at 06:47
    You call this a sale? These prices are weak and not much of a savings. I am interested in playing LAYERS OF FEAR, but can wait for a better deal hopefully in the future
  • xDLl0YD091x-xDLl0YD091x-140,055
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 13:44
    Everyone should grab MGR:R smile
  • LisplessLispless117,785
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 15:00
    StevenT475 said:Was planning on getting Peace Walker but the Phantom Pain kinda spoiled it lol, Now looking at it Peace Walker just seems kinda watered down and bland in comparison.Hi StevenT475,

Despite some of the elements that are spoiled in TPP, PW remains an exceptionally well told game. In addition to the shallow reflections of idealism, compromise, and integrity that TPP touches on, PW is very focused on BB as a person and integral turning points of MGS lore. It doesn't have the greatest gameplay, but the story and tapes are as classic MGS as it gets, the story is actually very compelling, and all the characters are fantastic and create this immersive sense of community. If you can't be bothered to play it, find a playthrough somewhere.

Not only is it great by itself, but is makes the experiences in GZ that much more tragic. Even though BB is a bad guy, after going though MGS3 and PW, you definitely gain a lot of perspective and can relate to his feelings, motivations, and, ultimately, his decisions.
  • takutonekotakutoneko91,192
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 11:14
    This sale seems pretty ehhh in terms of prices :/
  • AnubisAshAnubisAsh29,124
    Posted on 02 April 16 at 15:22, Edited on 02 April 16 at 15:28 by AnubisAsh
    I don't see anything of interest on this list. I already have the entire Atelier library on PS2 and PS3, so I see no point in getting the Vita version.

Edit: I just remembered I don't have Mana Khemia 2: The Fall of Alchemy, and I don't plan on getting it seeing how rare and expensive it is.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.