The Debating Chamber

Forum for intelligent debate on possibly controversial topics related to gaming

Playstation Classics you'd like to see on PSN.

• Posted on 05 August 13 at 13:54, Edited on 05 August 13 at 16:29 by EmpathicMIMIC
    What about Drakengard? I enjoyed that one.

OH! And Oni was good too (played it on the PC and the PS2 wink)
    XboxLIVE: EMPATH1C MIM1C
  • dehershdehersh145,055
    Posted on 06 August 13 at 20:29
    I would love to see the Onimushas. I have all four for my PS2 but it would be great to be able to play them on my PS3 with trophies.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 13 at 00:04
    dehersh said:
    I would love to see the Onimushas. I have all four for my PS2 but it would be great to be able to play them on my PS3 with trophies.
    Good choice!
    "You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive..."
  • Posted on 08 August 13 at 09:25, Edited on 08 August 13 at 09:41 by Eskobar-M92
    I would like.. GTA 1&2, Die Hard, Resident Evil Survivor, Dino Crisis, Colin Mcrae, Alone in the dark, Ninja, Overboard, Gran Turismo 2, Rollcage 1&2.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 August 13 at 19:30, Edited on 08 August 13 at 19:32 by
    Heads up Eskobar, you can dl GTA 1 & 2 from Rockstar's website, for the PC for free. And iirc Dino Crisis is available on PSN. So is Dino Crisis 2.
  • Posted on 08 August 13 at 19:44
    Eskobar-M92 said:
    I would like.. GTA 1&2, Die Hard, Resident Evil Survivor, Dino Crisis, Colin Mcrae, Alone in the dark, Ninja, Overboard, Gran Turismo 2, Rollcage 1&2.
    Resident Evil: Survivor?! Holy hell I forgot all about that game. Very underrated RE title. I loved the first person perspective.
    XboxLIVE: DOOM The Return
  • dehershdehersh145,055
    Posted on 08 August 13 at 19:58
    The_Unbranched said:
    Eskobar-M92 said:
    Resident Evil: Survivor?! Holy hell I forgot all about that game. Very underrated RE title. I loved the first person perspective.
    Haha, RE: Survivor, now that brings back memories. In my opinion a terrible terrible game, with terrible voice acting. But truthfully I would probably still buy it (for nostalgia's sake). smile

"Vincent...Vincent...

Wait...am i Vincent?"
  • Posted on 09 August 13 at 09:59
    dehersh said:
    The_Unbranched said:
    Eskobar-M92 said:
    Haha, RE: Survivor, now that brings back memories. In my opinion a terrible terrible game, with terrible voice acting. But truthfully I would probably still buy it (for nostalgia's sake). smile

"Vincent...Vincent...

Wait...am i Vincent?"
    I still have my G-Con .45! but I need a 4:3 TV for it to work. A PSN version would be nice hehe.

I searched for Dino Crisis before, US only? GTA no longer avaliable. Though I downloaded GTA 1 and 2 from other site.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 August 13 at 12:59
    Dino Crisis 1 & 2 are available in the US store for sure, can't say about any other region, though I believe JP as well.
  • Posted on 09 August 13 at 14:02, Edited on 09 August 13 at 14:03 by Eskobar-M92
    Shadow_Enz said:
    Dino Crisis 1 & 2 are available in the US store for sure, can't say about any other region, though I believe JP as well.
    Well its not in EU then I have searched many times. Is it hard to make a US account?
  • Posted on 09 August 13 at 14:08
    Eskobar-M92 said:
    Shadow_Enz said:
    Well its not in EU then I have searched many times. Is it hard to make a US account?
    How to: Access other regions PSN Stores
  • Posted on 09 August 13 at 17:08
    RyuDc said:
    I would like to see chrono trigger(EU store) and breath of fire III! :D

too bad, I really enjoy this two games :s
    Chrono Trigger is nowhere to be found in the EU store. When I search it without using my account on the PSN store online I can find it but when I click buy and Login it says the page does not exist.

As for my PS2 classic I want FF12 to be ported since I never finished that one and my PS2 broke down :(.

As for the PS Classic I'd like to see the game (forgot the name) which is like worms but then with pigs. It was hilarious and tons of fun with couch gaming.
  • Posted on 09 August 13 at 19:58, Edited on 09 August 13 at 20:10 by Eskobar-M92
    munchmagic1986 said:Thanks!

Jyejitsu said:
    As for the PS Classic I'd like to see the game (forgot the name) which is like worms but then with pigs. It was hilarious and tons of fun with couch gaming.
    Tomba? I have 1 & 2 on PS Vita. #1 is also on PS3.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 August 13 at 22:30
    Chrono Trigger is on the US store.

Can someone in EU tell me if any Psygnosis games (besides wipeout) are available in the EU store? Like Colony Wars or G Police?
  • Posted on 09 August 13 at 23:17, Edited on 10 August 13 at 00:06 by Eskobar-M92
    Shadow_Enz said:
    Chrono Trigger is on the US store.

Can someone in EU tell me if any Psygnosis games (besides wipeout) are available in the EU store? Like Colony Wars or G Police?
    G-Police is there 20nok/3usd (PS Vita & PS3). I could not find Colony Wars. I might buy G-Police at that price, I played the demo long ago.

A Bugs Life.. I'm tempted to buy smile

Whats the name of that police mech game? 3rd person overhead view. blow up cars etc. Edit: Future Cop LAPD. Found it on PS3 only.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 August 13 at 00:53, Edited on 10 August 13 at 00:55 by
    G Police is an excellent game, dude. Could you also check if Crime Killer is there, as well as G Police 2?

Also, do you know if the PS store has a website for EU?

Like, in US, it's https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/mai...
  • Posted on 10 August 13 at 00:58, Edited on 10 August 13 at 01:05 by Eskobar-M92
    Shadow_Enz said:
    G Police is an excellent game, dude. Could you also check if Crime Killer is there, as well as G Police 2?

Also, do you know if the PS store has a website for EU?

Like, in US, it's https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/mai...
    I should get it then. No #2 or Crime, sorry. Unsure about online store I'd have to research. My emails link to this site so I guess thats it: http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/no-en/video-game-sto...
    Edit: I found Dino Crisis 1&2 with En-GB link.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 August 13 at 01:08
    Thanks guys. I really wish it was available in the US store. I want to play it on my Vita (as I still have the PS1 disc).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads