Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update Part 1: March 18th, 2016

• PunkyliarPunkyliar48,066
  • Posted on 19 March 16 at 10:43Permalink
    Did you know? The Division Gold Edition was £79.99 before launch, then they jacked it up 10%. Similarly the UK's lead game retailer, GAME, removed their game+season pass bundle altogether. I think it's because the launch proved to be even more successful than they'd hoped, they didn't need the extra incentives, they went full on with getting as much money as they can...
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar48,066
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 10:55, Edited on 19 March 16 at 10:56 by PunkyliarPermalink
    Prem-aka-Prince said:Did you know? The Division Gold Edition was £79.99 before launch, then they jacked it up 10%. Similarly the UK's lead game retailer, GAME, removed their game+season pass bundle altogether. I think it's because the launch proved to be even more successful than they'd hoped, they didn't need the extra incentives, they went full on with getting as much money as they can...It's actually not as uncommon as you think. I've seen EA remove game bundles upon launch, especially for their sports titles, only to reintroduce them a few weeks or months down the line. While I can't think of specific examples, price hikes on bundles also isn't uncommon. They're often discounted as pre-order incentives and then increase in price upon release.
  • Posted on 19 March 16 at 11:28, Edited on 19 March 16 at 11:31 by Prem-aka-PrincePermalink
    That's sad, I would rather they just be honest about pricing before release cry If you're honest about pricing, people can make informed decisions instead of having to guess and take gambles. Confidence tricks like that just make me more and more convinced to not buy the expensive season pass even if I want it, because we don't know if they'll deliver to the best of their abilities, or pull the rug at the last minute. facepalm
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Harris59Harris59642,303
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 13:16Permalink
    Screencheat looks quite interesting actually xD
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,004,515
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 13:59, Edited on 20 March 16 at 13:40 by AtsumaKarinPermalink
    The description for Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords and Rise of the Kasai are the same. :P

Edit: Thanks for fixing it. toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.