The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU Playstation Store Discounts - March 16th, 2016

• ArmyVaultArmyVault299,106
    Posted on 18 March 16 at 01:09
    You lucky EU sons of a beeches.
  • Posted on 18 March 16 at 01:26, Edited on 18 March 16 at 01:28 by Prem-aka-Prince
    OMG that Related Items wall of text is essay-sized lmao

Just Arkham Knight Season pass for me right now - It's £16 down from £25, so more or less 40% off, which is good enough for me. Not including countless free-for-everyone packs, the season pass includes 19 or 20 skin/challenge packs (some with trophies), and 7 more substantial "story" packs.

There are also 2 "Playstation Exclusive" packs (Scarecrow Nightmare Missions, and a Skins Pack: Justice League 3000 Batman with '60s Classic TV series Batman & his Batmobile.) BUT... these two playstation exclusive packs are currently missing from the EU store. I'm in current contact with support about getting these fixed.

Oh, and I'm also considering The Talos Principle Anybody played it?
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 18 March 16 at 01:31
    Scored myself Driveclub Bikes clap There's some decent prices in there but nothing else really takes my fancy as I want physical copies rather than digital. But, Driveclub Bikes has made me happy enough!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91461,619
    Posted on 18 March 16 at 02:30
    Yeah only thing I picked up was Driveclub bikes as well, though I haven't looked at the ps3 prices. I see a few easy completions in there, but doubt they'll be cheap enough to tempt me. Big sale though!
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,986
    Posted on 18 March 16 at 05:39, Edited on 18 March 16 at 05:40 by GAMERJET
    New record for longest TT article? I think we have a winner... clap

Quite a selection up for grabs!
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 18 March 16 at 08:48
    Quite a few good looking games, that i've never heard of. As tempted as I am for some of them though i'd rather wait and get them on disc. However that GTA Pack is pretty darn tempting.
  • FurlicekFurlicek2,193
  • Posted on 18 March 16 at 11:11
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    OMG that Related Items wall of text is essay-sized lmao

GAMERJET said:
    New record for longest TT article? I think we have a winner... clap

Tell me about it laugh
  • Posted on 18 March 16 at 11:16, Edited on 18 March 16 at 11:17 by Prem-aka-Prince
    Furlicek said:
    link hidden
    fallout 4 season pass for free!!!
    I can't even add to basket, I get the message "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content" cry
  • Posted on 18 March 16 at 11:49
    Damn that sale. Hope the NA sale is this weekend will be nice too....

OMG, look at all those Vita sales! I guess Sony still believes in it for EU.
    “Dreams are important... never underestimate them.” -Fifth Doctor
  • Posted on 18 March 16 at 12:19, Edited on 18 March 16 at 12:20 by Prem-aka-Prince
    redknightalex said:
    OMG, look at all those Vita sales! I guess Sony still believes in it for EU.
    laughlaughlaugh
    link hidden
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 March 16 at 12:59
    I like that Unravel already has a bit of a sale but I'll wait for a bigger one.

Almost tempted with Driveclub Bikes.
    More tempted with Wolfenstein Old Blood and even more tempted with Talos Principle, but in the end I guess I can stand waiting and decreasing my backlog a bit more. Just got LEGO Dimensions, will get Day Of The Tentacle next week and just started on Assassin's Creed Rogue.

Also, is there anyone out there who still doesn't have L.A. Noire? You really should have it by this point.
    http://starwarsrpgrecaps.blogspot.com
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads