Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

DLC trophy notification

• Harris59Harris591,196,223
    Posted on 10 March 16 at 14:13
    Just a small idea I thought of.

Simply put, if any trophies are added to a game you currently own whether it be DLC or an update the site could notify you via your inbox similar to how it does when you've complete a game, just to tell you DLC trophies have been added.

Some people dont notice a game they played 6 months back suddenly added a DLC trophy list yet they're the type of person to have 100% in everything (I know a couple of people like that myself) so it'll help them keep track of any lost 100%s due to DLC.
  • Posted on 10 March 16 at 14:40
    I think this was on the intended to-do list, but whether it's in the works or suspended I couldn't tell you, I think StuTheChief would be the person to ask.
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,025
    Posted on 10 March 16 at 18:16
    Either Stu or myself. Yeah.

And under My Settings in the DLC tab, it should show an option for "PM me when new DLC appears for games I own"

Would this be what you're looking for?
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
  • Harris59Harris591,196,223
    Posted on 10 March 16 at 20:46
    How long has that been there? Just because I don't remember ever having a PM and it says I have it turned on when I checked just now. If it's rather new then I can understand how I didn't notice, Rocket League was probably the last DLC that popped up for a game I have.
  • Posted on 10 March 16 at 20:51, Edited on 10 March 16 at 20:51 by Prem-aka-Prince
    AFAIK it's been there since the site was built from TA code, but I've never received one either.
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 11 March 16 at 13:06
    Stu posted about it in the last month. He was looking to fix it. Last I saw he was testing if it worked, but not sure if it progressed.

The setting has always been there, but has been broken.
    My name is commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads