Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

U.S. PS Now March Update

• Posted on 03 March 16 at 04:53
    So I'm curious... Does anyone actually use this service? It's not available here in Australia so I have wondered if this is a popular thing in the US?
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,067
    Posted on 03 March 16 at 06:44
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:Does anyone actually use this service? Only during the free closed beta. I would guess a good majority have at least tried it though. A good many agree it's too expensive too.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 03 March 16 at 10:30
    I have no intentions of using this service and I agree, The rates are a little too expensive for me
  • takutonekotakutoneko127,748
    Posted on 04 March 16 at 02:56
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:So I'm curious... Does anyone actually use this service? It's not available here in Australia so I have wondered if this is a popular thing in the US?Yeah, I was just thinking to myself as I read the article..'Never heard of this here so we mustn't have it yet.'

So from a few responses it seems expensive? I thought the EA one for the xbox was kinda expensive.
  • Posted on 04 March 16 at 18:44
    I hope when the uk get there update,it includes sam & max and jurassic park,so far i've only used the ps now service to hammer out as many games as i can during the month because it works out cheaper than buying the physical copies.If nothing decent gets added,i simply let the subscription run out and wait for the month after.
  • Posted on 05 March 16 at 21:41
    Wow well if it's expensive in America then I hate to think what the prices would be here if we ever got it.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • takutonekotakutoneko127,748
    Posted on 07 March 16 at 09:20
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    Wow well if it's expensive in America then I hate to think what the prices would be here if we ever got it.
    Oh you know the cheap $99 wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads