The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

NA PS Store Discounts: February 23rd, 2016

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,423
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault266,391
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 02:24
    There are some awesome deals here. I personally don't need anything right now but I hope they have a sale like this in a few months after I get caught up in some of the games I already have!
  • strifekunstrifekun148,378
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 06:26
    Ugh. If I had the money, I would buy Until Dawn so fast.
  • SpieludikaSpieludika19,278
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 10:03
    Think I'm gonna get SOMA
  • Posted on 25 February 16 at 11:45
    Wow, a discount voucher AND 60/70% discounts on all platforms new and old games and DLC... meanwhile in Europe we didn't even get a new sale this week. shock Plug my ears so I can't hear you all saving a lot of money lalalala music
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91474,542
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 14:26
    Nothing for me here, though I'm quite tempted by the $10 Life is Strange. I still have so many games to play though, including a few episodic, so I think I'll leave it. I'm sure it'll be on sale again in the future. :)
  • DeCrixmanDeCrixman270,186
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 23:02
    Has anyone tried purchasing anything and their transactions didn't go through? I've been trying different ways like on the site and on the PS4 but nothing has been working. It says there is an error on the site and on PS store on the console it says the card info was invalid but I've made sure to check and still to no avail
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault266,391
    Posted on 26 February 16 at 02:45
    I was having card problems too when I was trying to buy Just Cause 3. I ended up going to Best Buy and just buying a card and then redeeming the code. Not sure if it's been fixed yet or not.
    Posted on 26 February 16 at 03:09
    Yea it's still down. I'm talking to a PS person atm. Will update with any info.
    Posted on 26 February 16 at 03:21
    Basically they said that they noticed a bunch of cancelled transactions and that the card gets locked out for 24 hours for security reasons so try again tomorrow. If it doesn't work then contact them again. Soo basically yea pre-paid cards might be the way to go for now :S
  • Posted on 26 February 16 at 10:53
    I don't use NA PSN but I was reading and I'm sure you've helped someone so I just wanted to say thanks for sharing what you found
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 26 February 16 at 14:08
    Considering I've already picked up Street Fighter V, Digimon Cyber Sleuth and pre-ordered the Dark Souls III digital deluxe version in the past few weeks, I don't think I should drop another $100 for this sale. Even so, I am very tempted to purchase Until Dawn at that price.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.