Gaming News Forum

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PS Plus Lineup For March 2016

AuthorMessage
munchmagic1986
Posted on 24 February 16 at 19:15
Featuring the 'Vote to Play' winner

Please click here to read the story: PS Plus Lineup For March 2016
GAMERJET
GAMERJET
Posted on 24 February 16 at 19:19
PS3 is getting 2 real gems there. Both have challenging trophies so the mass of new owners should only increase that sweet TT and ratios wink
Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
DeathofRats09
DeathofRats09
Posted on 24 February 16 at 19:53
the vita games look interesting
Kornfan2007
Kornfan2007
Posted on 24 February 16 at 21:03
Completed Flame Over on the PS4 and loved it. Not an easy platinum. Took me around 35 hours and 10-15 of those were going for 1 trophy. May do it again on the vita though

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 24 February 16 at 21:07
Broforce: no thanks.
Galak-Z: Don't know anything about it but looks cool, will probably check it out.
Stardust: Same as Galak-Z, will probably check it out.
Last Guy: Doesn't look like it's for me.
Flame Over: Might just download it and save it for when I'm on the airport with a delayed plane.
Reality Fighters: no way in hell.
http://starwarsrpgrecaps.blogspot.com
Funderballs_007
Posted on 24 February 16 at 21:32
Really disappointing month for me, 8 Bit shootem ups and fighting.
None of these interest me in the slightest.
I know some people will enjoy these titles but I think overal the quality of plus is going downhill fast.
Why can they not be releasing older quality PS3 titles seeing as though it's now into the 3rd year of the PS4 lifespan and PS3 is now all but forgotten.
Oh well will now look forward to April and hopefully something for me.
Balls................ Funder....Balls.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 24 February 16 at 21:36
Broforce looks better than I expected and that last guy interests me. Other than that I'm not really interested. And I doubt I'll ever end up playing Broforce cry
AGNOSTICMADBALL
Posted on 25 February 16 at 00:27
Very disappointing month for me as well. None of these game titles interest me at all.
strifekun
strifekun
Posted on 25 February 16 at 01:02
Flame Over looks cute. And The Last Guy looks like my thing.
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 25 February 16 at 02:13
One word - garbage. I'm not normally this negative but seriously I cannot think of anything remotely positive to say about next month's line up. Maybe I'm having a bad day, but this is really disappointing.
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
iWantEllenPage
Posted on 25 February 16 at 02:22
Wow. I think I would rather drink toilet water for the next month instead of playing these games. Would it kill them to have some kind of variety?
Crawedad
Crawedad
Posted on 25 February 16 at 02:38
Yup, not interested either. I'll buy a game or two with this weeks deals, and then let it lapse for a month. Not into these free PS+ games.
MonkeyBrad91
MonkeyBrad91
Posted on 25 February 16 at 04:26
Yeah uninteresting month for me too. The retro shoot em up isn't my thing, and that takes 3 of the 4 spots I can play - and Last Guy doesn't interest me either. Nevermind, always next month! smile
Harris59
Harris59
Posted on 25 February 16 at 04:41
Broforce: Absolutely not, still so upset that this won...

Galak-Z: Wow, a game I've never heard of, this is rare lol, looks fun, might try it.

Super Stardust: Yes, will GLADLY play this.

Last Guy: Probably dump it in the backlog.

VITA games: Don't have a VITA :P

Not a bad month, 2 games that I'll probably play, although I can see this being an unpopular month for most plus members, these genres don't go over well with the masses. Still, all that matters is I'm happy yet again with another good month, never really had a bad one at all.
We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
takutoneko
takutoneko
Posted on 25 February 16 at 08:57
Oh...First month nothing for me at all. So, that is a disappointment.
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 25 February 16 at 10:24
After seeing the first four comments last night I was going to comment and say I'm glad to see some positive reactions to this, which is a surprise. But now: nope, I missed that narrow window lol. At least Harris genuinely enjoyed it, I think he's right about the genres laugh

Galak-z actually has 82 on meta even though everyone ignored it, Broforce PC has 83, Super Stardust HD has 85 and is one of the best early PSN games, The Last Guy has a solid 77, and Flame Over was well liked in the Official TT Review (though I can't defend either of the vita games' meta score).

Suffice to say that those first four games are definitely well intentioned, even if they don't meet personal tastes (my own included). But I do think it was silly of them to include so many shooters at the same time, especially since one of the alternatives to Broforce was another shooter too.
I'm sure I had a signature before...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 February 16 at 10:40
Prem-aka-Prince said:Galak-z actually has 82 on meta even though everyone ignored itYou know I actually thought this was a new game? Never ever heard of it, didn't know it existed, let alone that it's been out for over half a year.
http://starwarsrpgrecaps.blogspot.com
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 25 February 16 at 10:45, Edited on 25 February 16 at 10:47 by Prem-aka-Prince
BillyHorrible said:You know I actually thought this was a new game? Never ever heard of it, didn't know it existed, let alone that it's been out for over half a year.To be honest same here, first thing I did was look down the recent articles on PS blog thinking there was a recent release date announcement. Imagine my surprise. redface But this is why even for seasoned gamers like everyone in this thread, it's important not to misjudge games, especially the PS+ ones we've not heard of. They're not for us, agreeably, but at least they're not bad. dance There are thousands of other people that will be happy for sure. These 80+ games put to shame some of the enjoyable low quality stuff from previous months so Sony isn't being cruel at all
I'm sure I had a signature before...
BaseballFuryMav
Posted on 25 February 16 at 11:51
For someone that's no really into shmups, this is a pretty shitty month!
Subliminal--Cuts
Posted on 25 February 16 at 17:38
Looking at these comments just makes me realize how small the community actually is on TrueTrophies, there seems to be a core group of no more than 20 people lol and I guess I've just joined that group... Anyway my thoughts on the games.

Yeah I'm pretty disappointed that Broforce got it but fanboyism is a trend that doesn't seem like it's going away any time soon. I'll defo try out those twin-stick space shooters.

I'm also thinking that these have been pretty bad recently though overall, as a convert from the 360 I though that the deals on there were much better, at least the XBLA titles seemed to have some sort of minimum quality before they'd even be aloowed to be put on the xbox marketplace, whereas her it seems that pretty damn low level games are allowed through just to make up the numbers on these free games.

Don't get me wrong I'd much rather prefer the choice of many games to a few even if they're low level as there will always be a few hidden gems but the absence of retail release titles is kinda getting boring now.

Since joining the PS community I think that Styx, Meat Boy and Valiant hearts are the only free titles I've truly been bothered about. Oh and Guacamelee looks pretty interesting but I'm not sure if I'll play that
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.