Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Vote To Play Returns

• ArmyVaultArmyVault308,230
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 00:52
    Assault Android Cactus gets my vote. If either of the other games win, I probably won't play them. Absolutely zero interest in those other two.
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 01:47
    The only one that even slightly interests me is Action Henk, so that is what I've voted for. I wouldn't even bother downloading Broforce or Assault Andriod Cactus. Last time I checked it looked as if Broforce was killing the voting.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 02:17
    No interest in AAC. Broforce looks too retro for my liking so I'll likely vote for Action Henk. Kind of reminds me of Joe Danger.
    Ha Ha, charade you are
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 04:50
    Option 4 for me... none of the above.
  • Harris59Harris591,198,828
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 05:16
    I am annoyed Broforce is winning BUT if the stats show that a lot of people end up playing Broforce I'll be okay with it, I just feel like it's a Grow Home scenario where so many people are voting for dumb reasons, in this case it's the name, when they have absolutely no interest in playing any of the games available for voting.

I like the idea of vote to play but it doesn't work so well when plus is required for online play because a much larger userbase who don't care about the IGC can vote.

I know comments like this can be seen as just 'salty' because the game I want isn't winning but honestly a friend of mine voted Broforce and I wasn't upset, why? He actually wants to play it and he will buy it if it doesn't win. That's the thing, it's not what's being voted, it's why that bothers me.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • strifekunstrifekun240,855
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 09:26
    AmorousAardvark said:Option 4 for me... none of the above.Same.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 12 February 16 at 14:55
    Gotta say Broforce doesn't jump out at me at all; just looks too much like Super Time Force which we already got and too DUDE MAN OH DUDE BRO MAN which I am getting sick of festering in our entertainment industry right now.

Probably gonna go the second one as the bullet hell elements look moderately interesting.
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 16:08
    LunchCannon54 said:Gotta say Broforce doesn't jump out at me at all; just looks too much like Super Time Force which we already gotIt's actually quite a bit like STFU but watered down with an almost puzzle-esque playstyle. The only major difference is BROOOO! But even the playable characters have similar references as STFU has to action movie stars etc.
    We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
  • MegaPiepMegaPiep211,241
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 17:55
    I voted for Broforce, because I was looking forward to this game and would bought it otherwise :)
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 19:28
    Does anyone have the current figures on the votes and also when does the voting close?
    Posted on 12 February 16 at 21:10
    Prem-aka-Prince said:Does anyone have the current figures on the votes and also when does the voting close?I have no idea on numbers until after its done but Broforce is dominating by percentage.
  • Posted on 12 February 16 at 21:52
    What percentage?
  • MjodrMjodr130,882
    Posted on 14 February 16 at 11:31
    MegaPiep said:I voted for Broforce, because I was looking forward to this game and would bought it otherwise :)Likewise. It seems to be the more popular of the options available and I hope it wins. I have a friend who loves it, and would like the opportunity to experience it without costing extra cash. :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 February 16 at 20:00
    Seems like Broforce is going to win. Shame, the one game of the three I'm absolutely not interested in. Well, good news for the Broforce voters here, at least.
    http://starwarsrpgrecaps.blogspot.com
  • Posted on 18 February 16 at 19:11
    I forgot to check on this when I got back to my PS4 but it's on now and I can see voting closes on 22nd February at 16:30 GMT but I can't see the proportions until I vote... ok it looks like Broforce has more than double what Cactus has, and Henk has about 50% more than Cactus, 3/4 or 2/3rds of Broforce. So I guess it's decided. I just hope the trophies are good
    Posted on 18 February 16 at 19:15
    Yup, sadly we get Broforce, lets hope the rest of the line-up next month is good.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads