Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail Releases: Week Of February 8th, 2016

• ArmyVaultArmyVault308,230
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 14:06
    Dying Light!
  • EnSabahNur666EnSabahNur6661,604,429
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 14:48
    How is dying light? What other type game would you compare it to?

I played the demo, and wasnt sold on it. Im not big into zombie games, but i was told its like dead island, which i loved.

Other than dead island, and small doses of dead rising, i cant stand zombie games at all, i.e. left for dead, cod zombie mode, etc.
  • Posted on 09 February 16 at 04:46
    if you liked dead island you will like this game it is much better then dead island do to the climbing and jumping the skills are much better as well and it actualy has a decent story. the only thing I didn't like is it takes place in a city instead of jungle or island wich the following looks to fix like the new vehicles and setting of that dlc it takes place in countryside farmlands hope that helps u choose
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 February 16 at 19:18
    Isn't it created by the team that made dead island? it's very similar but with parkour! it's a very good game that's just got a bit better.
  • Posted on 09 February 16 at 22:48
    Another quiet week for Australia it seems, but that doesn't worry me at this point in time!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • EnSabahNur666EnSabahNur6661,604,429
    Posted on 24 February 16 at 14:43
    It help me decide, thanks so much for that info!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads