Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update: February 5th, 2016

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,741
  • Posted on 06 February 16 at 09:10
    I'm pretty keen on Agatha Christie, but not at that price warning
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek1,979,742
    Posted on 06 February 16 at 14:18
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    Same here, plus, they gimped the trophy list compared to Xbox and Steam achievements.
  • Posted on 06 February 16 at 20:34
    Pipsqweek said:
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    Same here, plus, they gimped the trophy list compared to Xbox and Steam achievements.
    Holy crap $55 for this, now that's the real crime.
    Balls................ Funder....Balls.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 February 16 at 08:20
    Would like to get The ABC Murders but damn what a price...
    http://starwarsrpgrecaps.blogspot.com
  • Posted on 08 February 16 at 08:59
    $55 for a point and click with no Platinum no thanks. What on earth were they thinking? Should have been $20 max.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 16 at 16:27
    LunchCannon54 said:$55 for a point and click with no Platinum no thanks. What on earth were they thinking? Should have been $20 max.Soma started this ball rolling! allowing a PSN game to sell for £25 gave devs the opportunity to start selling digital games for retail prices. Games without platinum should never be more than £15 imo.

Gravity Rush has got my interest, has anyone played this and can you recommend?
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek1,979,742
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 18:20
    JoystiQz-_-z said:Gravity Rush has got my interest, has anyone played this and can you recommend?Yes, I would recommend it.
    I played it on the Vita (although didn't get too far through the story, need to get back to finish it), however, I've just picked it up on PS4 (my preferred platform) and have yet to start it but will do very soon.
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,025
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 19:37
    JoystiQz-_-z said:LunchCannon54 said:$55 for a point and click with no Platinum no thanks. What on earth were they thinking? Should have been $20 max.Soma started this ball rolling! allowing a PSN game to sell for £25 gave devs the opportunity to start selling digital games for retail prices. Games without platinum should never be more than £15 imo.

Gravity Rush has got my interest, has anyone played this and can you recommend?
    why does it matter if no plat? BTTF didn't have one and it sold for about £20 iirc
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 16 at 20:04
    Nom if it's as big a game as BTTF then it doesn't matter. I got 10 hours out of that one, also TWD season 2 didn't have one and I got about the same out of that. But in my experience the non platinum games are lucky if they scrape 8 hours without filler trophies like collectables.

By the way though, did you know BTTF had a plat on the disc version, it was only the episodic downloads that didn't.

Thanks Pips, I will try this one out then.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 16 at 20:18
    That being said both this and Soma may very well be worth the money they cost. My issue isn't so much with the game, but paying AAA prices on non-AAA games.
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,025
    Posted on 08 February 16 at 21:55
    I've stacked BTTF, yeah, i knew the disc version had it, but the DL only version ran for roughly the same price before SOMA did and had roughly the same content.

I have the same issue with AAA games feeling their special little pile of shite is worth $60+ but everyone else is charging too much.

Also, didn't PSN games used to require x hours of content for a plat?
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 16 at 22:04
    I think you're right Nom, the whole market is over inflated. Content removed to sell as DLC, micro-transactions and so on. Everything is costing to much now, so seeing PSN games costing £30+ may just be the norm this year onwards.

RE the x hours of content comment, I believe that's correct, I'm not 100 percent but I'm certain I read that somewhere.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads