Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Umbrella Corps Trailer

• Posted on 31 January 16 at 20:04
    Haven't looked muc into this, besides seeing it on the All Games list for PS4 and the price being unavailable, thus me googling.

But his looks like it could be some fun, especially the horde mood, incase I'm not a fan of its online.

The switch from 3rd to 1st person perspective could also really sell this game for me. That's something I really digged in Rainbow Six Vegas 2. It was done very well.
  • Posted on 31 January 16 at 22:04
    Looks pretty decent and I like the familiar level! I also loved the cover system in R6vegas it made it feel more realistic and different to other fps, Now they would be great remakes on ps4!
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Posted on 31 January 16 at 22:34, Edited on 31 January 16 at 22:35 by ObliviousSenpai
    Umbrella Corps has a similar concept to Operation Raccoon City although the gameplay seems to be very different. I was severely disappointed with ORC, but I think Umbrella Corps will make for a far more enjoyable experience.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,112
    Posted on 31 January 16 at 22:39
    Good to see it has some single player. Was it expecting it to be online only.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • poopaccinopoopaccino41,570
    Posted on 01 February 16 at 02:20
    Hopefully this isn't done by slant six like ORC.
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,112
    Posted on 01 February 16 at 05:49
    poopaccino said:Hopefully this isn't done by slant six like ORC.It's being developed by K2. Slant six closed shop back in 2013.
    Remember to give credit to the person who got you to join the site!
  • Posted on 01 February 16 at 13:06
    It reminds me a lot of the Versus mode in RE5 (I wonder what the team size is now), which was an early multiplayer experiment based off the ever-popular Mercenaries framework. The single-player horde mode looks like Mercenaries itself, which is surely a good thing, though it seems odd that they wouldn't call it Mercenaries given how extremely popular the mode has proven in all recent games that included it.
  • Posted on 02 February 16 at 20:04
    Prem-aka-Prince said:It reminds me a lot of the Versus mode in RE5 (I wonder what the team size is now), which was an early multiplayer experiment based off the ever-popular Mercenaries framework. The single-player horde mode looks like Mercenaries itself, which is surely a good thing, though it seems odd that they wouldn't call it Mercenaries given how extremely popular the mode has proven in all recent games that included it.This was my thought, seems a missed opportunity.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads