Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EU Playstation Store Update: January 27th, 2016

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,382
  • Posted on 28 January 16 at 08:56
    I can recommend Life is Strange Director's Commentary for anybody who enjoyed the game, watched it yesterday :D However it's full of spoilers so only for people who've already beaten the whole game, and also it's only videos (I think) which are all available on Youtube, so for some it won't be worth the 3 Gig download (wow!)

Also all this Arkham Knight free stuff is cool... and the new DLC pack even has trophies. But they're grindy and horrible so that's a total disappointment. I guess I'll try and finish Arkham City first and then get the AK Season Pass and tackle all that grind again...
    =Semper Fi=
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 January 16 at 20:25
    I want to get both Klaus and The Witness but both cost a lot so I'll stick to my backlog for now. Got enough free games lying around unplayed as well.
    http://starwarsrpgrecaps.blogspot.com
  • Posted on 29 January 16 at 02:58
    There's nothing there that can't wait a long while. I might have a look at the Life Is Strange Commentary once I've gotten around to actually playing the game.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.