Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirit Coming To PS4

• Posted on 12 January 16 at 07:37
    Have they made any mention of PS1 games? Would love to go through Crash and Spyro with trophies.
  • Taz-B-IRLTaz-B-IRL157,175
    Posted on 12 January 16 at 09:49
    Are they adding trophy support for all these????
  • NuPhoenixXNuPhoenixX95,668
    Posted on 12 January 16 at 13:34
    Taz-B-IRL said:Are they adding trophy support for all these????Yes they are.
  • Taz-B-IRLTaz-B-IRL157,175
    Posted on 12 January 16 at 13:43
    Nice one 😊
  • Posted on 12 January 16 at 18:23
    This is great! Loved this game - very underrated in its time. Add the PS2 Suikoden games and the Shadow Hearts series to the lineup soon and I'll be in gaming heaven.
  • NuPhoenixXNuPhoenixX95,668
    Posted on 12 January 16 at 19:34
    DetBunkMoreland said:This is great! Loved this game - very underrated in its time. Add the PS2 Suikoden games and the Shadow Hearts series to the lineup soon and I'll be in gaming heaven.I like to pretend Suikoden ended with the 3rd entry.

I'm just excited that Wild Arms 3 will be hitting the service. At some point. It was on the list that Sony sent out (along with Ape Escape and some others). If Shadow Hearts 2 hits, I'll be very happy. Never got around to playing it due to college at the time. :(
  • Posted on 12 January 16 at 22:24
    I can definitely understand not liking Suikoden IV laugh - thought Suikoden V was the best in the series next to the second one, not sure if you've played it.

Wild Arms 3 has been in my backlog for about 10 years after buying it on sale a long time ago, so I'm excited to finally give it a shot with trophies.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91474,230
    Posted on 13 January 16 at 01:34
    NuPhoenixX said:(along with Ape Escape and some others)......They're bringing Ape Escape over? THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD. I loved those games so much. ^_^
  • Posted on 13 January 16 at 03:35
    Ive never understood the hate for Suikoden IV, I love every game in the series, with 1 and 3 being in my top ten goat, but there was not a great difference in quality imo between iv and the others. Honestly, I think too many people complained stupid stuff like having to move between places with the ship.

I do question them picking this game though, as there are probably 50-70 better jrpg games released on the ps2, but then again I find this whole emulation thing to be stupid. I am not paying again for a game I already have, for what trophy support?
  • PostmortimusPostmortimus219,010
    Posted on 13 January 16 at 05:01
    I got damn near 100 PS2 games. Kinda wish I could use those for the trophies.

No bother though. I'll just wait for holiday sales. Even though I did get too excited and bought War Of The Monsters regardless.
  • ladynadiadladynadiad437,444
    Posted on 16 January 16 at 02:01
    Dang, if they keep doing stuff like this I may end up grabbing a ps4 after all.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.