Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Community Interview: Killeveloot

• KillevelootKilleveloot113,424
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 17:08
    That's a whole lotta me. Hail to the king, baby!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 January 16 at 17:11
    Holy crap that's may PlayStations!

Good read, game on. I'm enjoying these face-behind-the-tag pieces a lot.
    #TurnOffTrophyNotifications
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 January 16 at 17:54
    Great read, nice one guys. Is Megapiep next?
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:04
    Informative interview, awesome DP beanie!

BillyHorrible said:I'm enjoying these face-behind-the-tag pieces a lot.Agreed!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:15
    How come you have two of each Playstation Kill?
  • Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:17
    JoystiQz-_-z said:Great read, nice one guys. Is Megapiep next?I haven't the foggiest, Extreme_Phobia is on the next one.
  • MegaPiepMegaPiep201,931
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:24, Edited on 10 January 16 at 18:25 by MegaPiep
    Yeah, I also like those interviews; especially with persons I've nominated ;). Thanks Eric and Munch toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:32, Edited on 10 January 16 at 18:33 by
    I only have 2 PS3 controllers and 1 PS3 and I have 3 PS4 controllers and 1 PS4. I will never get to a million ha ha cry
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 18:39
    JoystiQz-_-z said:I only have 2 PS3 controllers and 1 PS3 and I have 3 PS4 controllers and 1 PS4. I will never get to a million ha ha cryYou lucky man have 4 PS4 controllers (you can also use your Vita). I wished I had a third one. Recently won a Tearaway papercraft controller and was so happy about it; until the package arrived and I recognized that is was really made out of paper...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 January 16 at 20:35
    MegaPiep said:JoystiQz-_-z said:I only have 2 PS3 controllers and 1 PS3 and I have 3 PS4 controllers and 1 PS4. I will never get to a million ha ha cryYou lucky man have 4 PS4 controllers (you can also use your Vita). I wished I had a third one. Recently won a Tearaway papercraft controller and was so happy about it; until the package arrived and I recognized that is was really made out of paper...That's so cheeky, but also hilarious laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 January 16 at 20:36
    [to bring it back on topic]

Is it just me or is there something a bit Fred Durst about Killeveloot? obviously Kills the better looking! shock
  • D72shadowD72shadow480,506
    Posted on 10 January 16 at 21:17
    Good interview. Why the Lara Croft hate though? There a good backstory there?
  • Posted on 10 January 16 at 22:56
    great interview
  • Posted on 11 January 16 at 02:33
    Great read! I'm glad you're on the mend, Killeveloot.
  • KillevelootKilleveloot113,424
    Posted on 11 January 16 at 07:35
    Thx for all the well wishing, I'm glad you guys like the interview. Thanks for your support, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I will post a video answering all your questions, so feel free to ask away. Be looking for the link.
  • JyejitsuJyejitsu89,975
    Posted on 11 January 16 at 13:33
    Awww was interested in reading some Final Fantasy news since this article is linked to FINAL FANTASY VII Remake :p. But this was a pleasant read too smile
    Share the love in Little Big planet for the Share,Create and Crowdpleaser trophy! http://www.truetrophies.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=2670
  • Posted on 20 March 16 at 06:33
    And i thought i had alotta games (360 xbox before stolen; 200 ps3)

Good read.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.