Site News

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

The Game Information Team Is Recruiting!

• StuTheChiefStuTheChief6,357,302
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 13:59
    Applying now and good luck to all who do apply. toast
    PSN: BardinAeducan
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 14:32
    CJ banned me from all staff positions across the True network ever since the taint incident.

Good luck to those that apply :)
  • Rick_NyaRick_Nya1,459,057
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 14:33
    Applied too. Good luck! toast
  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,466
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 15:02
    Badly_Worn_Toy said:CJ banned me from all staff positions across the True network ever since the taint incident. laugh
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 15:26
    - Adding information to all games and DLC packs that scan to the site
    - Adding and maintaining sales and pricing information
    - Adding and editing trophy flags
    - Bringing Munch his coffee -- Milk with 3 Sugars.
    - ... and the list goes on
    - ... and on
    - ... and on
    Fixed it for ya wink

Good luck everyone!
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 16:21
    Applied, good luck to all.
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 17:12
    Good luck all
  • WEB_78OWEB_78O35,377
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 17:38
    Good luck to all those who apply! The site can really use the GI help...
    JBB
  • DixieGunThugDixieGunThug116,313
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 17:44
    Thanks to everyone applying!
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault308,497
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 18:27
    Good luck to anyone who applies!
  • PresariofuPresariofu105,836
    Posted on 08 January 16 at 21:46, Edited on 08 January 16 at 21:47 by Presariofu
    What's the salary ;) And do you include a company car, health care and, expense account.

Good luck to all that apply. I struggle for game time with real life getting in the way let alone site time each day. Hats off to all those that do this work on the TA/TT and TSA sites. I salute you!
  • Posted on 09 January 16 at 00:35
    I might apply. I'll think about it for a while.

Good luck to everyone who applies, regardless!
    Editor-in-chief of Gamin' Girl - gamingirl.com
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 January 16 at 02:00
    Presariofu said:What's the salary ;) And do you include a company car, health care and, expense account.The start off is 250K a year + benefits with an office overlooking Miami Beach, use of the companies private jet and an Audi S8 for use to and from TT offices, plus your own personal butler.

This however isn't the reason to apply. The fame and women is why you should apply.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,153
    Posted on 09 January 16 at 10:16
    JoystiQz-_-z said:Presariofu said:What's the salary ;) And do you include a company car, health care and, expense account.The start off is 250K a year + benefits with an office overlooking Miami Beach, use of the companies private jet and an Audi S8 for use to and from TT offices, plus your own personal butler.

This however isn't the reason to apply. The fame and women is why you should apply.
    Also, Stu has cookies.
  • MegaPiepMegaPiep211,240
    Posted on 09 January 16 at 10:42
    JoystiQz-_-z said:Presariofu said:What's the salary ;) And do you include a company car, health care and, expense account.The start off is 250K a year + benefits with an office overlooking Miami Beach, use of the companies private jet and an Audi S8 for use to and from TT offices, plus your own personal butler.

You've got me Glen, applied!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 January 16 at 13:13
    Ha ha Alex don't hold me to that though, that's just what me and Brad got when we were made walkthrough supervisors. The actual Stu may have different plans for the GI team. shock
  • Posted on 09 January 16 at 13:54
    JoystiQz-_-z said:Ha ha Alex don't hold me to that though, that's just what me and Brad got when we were made walkthrough supervisors. The actual Stu may have different plans for the GI team. shockI don't know about the other GI members, but instead of an Audi I got a Reliant Robin cry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 January 16 at 14:23
    munchmagic1986 said:JoystiQz-_-z said:Ha ha Alex don't hold me to that though, that's just what me and Brad got when we were made walkthrough supervisors. The actual Stu may have different plans for the GI team. shockI don't know about the other GI members, but instead of an Audi I got a Reliant Robin crylaugh a yellow one?
  • Posted on 09 January 16 at 17:24
    would but i'm not sure
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads